LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I really want is Medusa. I felt up what was left of the box at the LEGO store and couldn't find one. If you have an extra you're willing to sell, let me know.

The one I really want is Medusa. I felt up what was left of the box at the LEGO store and couldn't find one. If you have an extra you're willing to sell, let me know.

If I find a Medusa, it is yours! That's the easiest for me to feel. :lol:lol

If I find a Medusa, it is yours! That's the easiest for me to feel. :lol:lol

That's true, she is really easy to feel for. Ironically she was the 1st series 10 I opened, but I haven't gotten one since.

Last edited:
Hey folks, my LEGO Vader seems to have left me. Not sure if my birds (two Macaws) or my dogs (two mutts) got to him. All I can find is his slightly chewed helmet. If anyone has an extra one they are willing to sell, let me know. Thanks.

Im going to pick up a gunship or 2 when they are released plus some loose clones. But I am wondering am I the only one that wants a venerator UCS cruiser?

The new Gunship, AT-TE, Jabba's Barge... yeah, summers going to be a good time. :hi5:

I'll probably need that Jek's Starfighter as well. I know its supposed to be connected with the new Yoda project, but the figures look like they would go great with the Old Republic figures.

WHAt????? Thanks for the video. I think I shall get a barge! I like the mini figs for this holidays calender!

Yeah, me too. I can't wait. :yess:

Of course my dream build would be similar to the custom barge someone posted quite aways back in this thread, it was stunning, but I can live with this one when it hits. :wink1:

I can't wait for the new barge, especially for Max Rebo minifig! :rock
Of course I still love the 2006 barge. That set is so awesome!

New TOR ship coming later this year:

a_75025_box_front.jpg

c_75025_detail_1.jpg

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77256&st=2125#entry1588701

Khev, you just made my day. :clap

Ship looks great and the 3 new minifigs look awesome. I have a huge fear this line will get dropped so seeing another sizable set coming is great!

Back