LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, love the Concular Jedi.

Man i wish they'd do a KOTOR series. An Ebon Hawk set would be a dream come true

I had to google that, but if the set looks like this, I agree, Lego needs to get on it.
ebonhawk1.jpg_DISPLAY.jpg

e_interior4.jpg_DISPLAY.jpg

e_overhead.jpg_DISPLAY.jpg

Yeah, the Ebon Hawk is basically the Falcon of The Old Republic.

Even the name, Hawk/Falcon :lol

_____

so i've got the UCS bug with the XWing now. My next will be Artoo then maybe the B-Wing. I like the Super Stardestroyer but it's just too big.

Both my B-wing and my Hoth Han and Yoda poster from the May the 4th promotion arrived today, but separately (one by UPS, I think, and one by regular mail). Both packages had one of those Chima racer sets in them. They do absolutely nothing for me, but my son seemed happy about it. It's cool of them to give freebies like that, even if they are probably hoping that some people will get hooked on the line because of it.

So what are the chances of finding a Mr. Gold minifigure?

Like finding a needle in a haystack the size of the Rhode Island. :lol

Seriously, there are 5,000 of them so they should become more common as series 10 starts hitting all over. However who knows how many hundreds of thousands of packs that Lego distributes all over the world.

Like finding a needle in a haystack the size of the Rhode Island. :lol

Seriously, there are 5,000 of them so they should become more common as series 10 starts hitting all over. However who knows how many hundreds of thousands of packs that Lego distributes all over the world.

I saw about 10 boxes at Toys R Us yesterday and contemplated feeling for one, but it'd take hours and lots of confused stares from parents before I'd get through all of those and there's a possibility that there wasn't one there anyway.

Gibby and I bought a box together, so have all of series 10 plus a few extras. But yea, I'm not gonna go out and feel for Mr Gold since I don't want to get the looks. :lol

I may just Ebay one in a year or two when the prices become more "reasonable".

What's even in series 10? I don't collect the whole series but there are usually 1 or 2 figures I like, usually Monster themed ones.

I can usually feel for the ones I want from each series pretty quickly, but this Mr. Gold situation is entirely different.

I like the Medusa, paintballer and Roman soldier!

I have a few paintballers running around my LEGO town being terrorists and stuff.

I like Medusa, Bee Girl, Librarian, Sad Clown, Old Man, Paris Hilton, and Sea Captain.

My favorites are usually the monsters and weird characters. One of my all time favorites is the hazmat guy. His face is hilarious.

5610148292_0402801677.jpg

That one is cool, Ben!! I started collecting the minifigures recently, so series 5 is the earliest series I have. That hazmat guy does have a funny face!

No, not at all. I'm just curious. I always look at Lego in Target now, and yesterday, I saw a Yoda key chain. So obviously, I looked for an Artoo, but there was not one. Don't even know if it exists. Then I felt just a little bit silly, because the package said for 4 years and up! Of course then this reminded me of Vintage Star Wars, so...

I was happy again. :D

Back