LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished the main ship and stand, just need to do the wings, engine and apply the cockpit stickers.

Put my Hoth Snowspeeder pilot in there, he fits really well.

Last edited:
Flosi, I got my Hoth Han with the B-Wing I purchased at the Lego store and already opened him up. I like him a lot, but it seems it'd mean more to you than it does to me. If you haven't already worked out a deal to get one, I'll give you mine for free.

OMG!! Thank you so much, Ben! That's above and beyond awesome of you! I looked on eBay a bit but have yet to pull the trigger. There's something about Hoth Han that I've always loved, so I really do appreciate it. I'm also glad that I won't have to sleep with Fury as I'm to old for homosexual experimentation. :lol Really though, you made my day. :)

I'm glad that work out for you, FLOSI! Way to go Ben!! Like Vader told Boba Fett: "No experimentation!"
Or was that disintegration? I forgot. :lol

OMG!! Thank you so much, Ben! That's above and beyond awesome of you! I looked on eBay a bit but have yet to pull the trigger. There's something about Hoth Han that I've always loved, so I really do appreciate it. I'm also glad that I won't have to sleep with Fury as I'm to old for homosexual experimentation. :lol Really though, you made my day. :)

No problem, Rich. Just pm me your address and I'll have him out in a couple days.

Finished the Red Five X-wing and fxxk up both cockpit windshield :mad: Just poorly done even by slightly removing a corner it would leave a residue which pretty much messes up the decal.

Also, I'm not sure if the ZZ decals are even put on correct I did follow the manual but the box art shows it position differently. No matter what it's almost like one is bound to be backwards and not sure if this is normal :dunno

And there goes my directorial debut. :(. " No Fury, you put it in there." And, action. :monkey4 :monkey1

Finished the Red Five X-wing and fxxk up both cockpit windshield :mad: Just poorly done even by slightly removing a corner it would leave a residue which pretty much messes up the decal.

Also, I'm not sure if the ZZ decals are even put on correct I did follow the manual but the box art shows it position differently. No matter what it's almost like one is bound to be backwards and not sure if this is normal :dunno

Haven't done the windshield yet but i too got the ZZ Stickers wrong. One side is ZZ and the other SS. I just did the opposite sides, no biggie.

I'm gonna try a water method for the windshield stickers tomorrow... :pray:

Thank you Ben for making the sacrifice and sparing us from whatever misuse of the force they intended to inflict onto him

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

My suggestion on the UCS windshield: cut out that useless clear area. I remember applying the same adhesive to the Slave I windshield and it turned out like sheit.

Most frustrating and intense sticker I have ever put on a Lego set. I sort of half arsed mine though, wasn't all that happy with the results. Here's some tip: use brand new xacto blade, use straight-straight edge, peel stickers half way and apply one section at a time.

cockpit1x.jpg

cockpit2.jpg

cockpit3.jpg

Last edited:
Back