LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, dumb question time... it says out of stock, but thats just because of ship date right? SO, I can still get one even at out of stock status?

Please someone understand what I'm trying to post :lol

If it's a backorder, it will be fulfilled. Last May 4th they were backordered with the Imperial Shuttles and didn't ship them out a week or two later.

Ok, dumb question time... it says out of stock, but thats just because of ship date right? SO, I can still get one even at out of stock status?

Please someone understand what I'm trying to post :lol

Yeah, you can go ahead and order it today for $100 - it just won't ship till mid-May.

You'd probably have to pay people to take that sex tape, much less look at it for even a split second. Also, I'm the one after Flosi, he's not so much after me. So you'll be getting PayPal payment from me...

PM incoming. :D

Nova Webslinger :wave

You going to do the cockpit stickers or just leave it clear?

I've looked at a couple sites where people got theres together and it looks like some people just aren't messing with applying them.

Nova Webslinger :wave

You going to do the cockpit stickers or just leave it clear?

I've looked at a couple sites where people got theres together and it looks like some people just aren't messing with applying them.

I'll see what it's like at first. I've got two sets so if i screw up ican remove them wash the windsreen and try again.

I'll see what it's like at first. I've got two sets so if i screw up ican remove them wash the windsreen and try again.

Good luck! One site said they seemed designed not to go on right. :monkey2

Really wishing I had this set, but I have to sit back and hope for a deal to fall in my lap somehow.

Thanks for the head ups Niltusk. I saw this link

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=82075

It looks like they could be decals rather than stickers.

EDIT: here's the instruction booklet.

8698380654_5d12f731ff_b.jpg

Why couldn't they have just done it printed :slap

Last edited:
Got the B-Wing & some more series 10 minifigures. This is my first UCS set, unless you count the Death Star as one. I couldn't pass it up at $100.00. The rest of the deals on Star Wars sets were pretty underwhelming.

I will sleep with one of you for the Hoth Han minifig.

The man loves him some Han.

I will pay one of you handsomely for the Hoth Han minifig. ;)

The man loves him some man.

Hmmmm. I got a Han mini fig with my order today. Get cash from Flosi, record Flosi/Fury sex tape, sell said tape on freaks for millions. Sounds like a plan. :goodpost:

There's probably some websites that would pay for something like this. :lol

50%? Damn... I know I'm going to be pissed about the deals I'll be missing out on. Anyone buying two big sets that might be willing to sell me a Hoth Han for the extra shipping?? I love you long time! :pray:

Flosi, I got my Hoth Han with the B-Wing I purchased at the Lego store and already opened him up. I like him a lot, but it seems it'd mean more to you than it does to me. If you haven't already worked out a deal to get one, I'll give you mine for free.

Back