Lego Marvel Superheroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lego Marvel

Got my first two sets today, built the Captain America, and basically just Cap his Shield and the bike are worth the price, details are awesome.

Gonna build the X-Men one later :yess:

Finished the X-Men set, it's fricken Awesome. The chopper is so well made, really like it, as is Logans bike and the Minifigs are ace, the only grip is with wolverines claws, they could've have them slot onto the hand peg & into the arm, that way they could've been on his forehand instead in him holding them, minor gripe, a 10/10 set

Last edited:

got all my helicarrier and quinjet sets from preorder

Havnt opened them dont know if i will keep

My local lego store won't get them until April 21st. Where is everyone getting them from? TRU, Walmart, Target???

For the Americans (i think it's just the Americans)...

6894249794_a8f81f097c_o.jpg

Never actually noticed this :lol but the Iron Man minifigs are different for each set, the MK 6 and MK 7

Ironmanmark6.png
58822.jpg

Last edited:

Iron Man fig looks OK.
Is that a helmet with the Stark head underneath or is that one piece?

The reason I ask is, I've never seen this minifig with just a Stark head.

It does have Stark underneath, as a regular head (saw it in a video review as i'm a lego geek :lol ) and the face plate is on a hinge so it can go up without taking the helmet off :)

It does have Stark underneath, as a regular head (saw it in a video review as i'm a lego geek :lol ) and the face plate is on a hinge so it can go up without taking the helmet off :)

While that is cool, Lego really blew it on that. Iron Man looks really dorky with the helmet down. Up, he looks OK. But they really should have just included 2 heads for him - one Stark, one masked.

The wait for these is killing me. No sign of them here yet :gah:

Can't find these anywhere.

They're just starting to hit. And when they do, they sell out almost immediately due to the amount of people looking for them. The day I found the two sets I bought, I went to four stores and only one out of the four had them. I went back to that same store the next day and they were all gone.

It's going to take a while for these to show up in quantity and to meet consumer demand, much like the recent DC sets. When those first started to hit, they'd disappear overnight as well. But in the last couple of weeks, they've started to hang around. Just give it some time.

Checked the DCPI on these and found out my Target has the Cap and Hulk sets. But when I went to the store and plugged it into the scanner, it said they didn't have them. So they must have them in the back but aren't going to put them out until Sunday. :(

If anyone is interested I have the 'Hulks Helicarrier Breakout' and 'Quinjet Aerial Battle' for sale; i'll let them go for a good price. I am selling just the vehicle/playsets, no minifigs are included; they are brand new and never built. PM me if interested.

These look really cool but I've got my hands full with all my SW LEGO already, so I sure as heck can't afford to add another LEGO line to my budget.

Back