Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Warrior LSB was actually about right size wise, the big chap was a bit too big. I'd love to see theem make the rest of it in the form of an LSF, but I dread to think how much it would cost... And how many issues it would have given how bad the QC was on both of the LSB's.

I like the masked P1 LSB, I have plans to heavily mod mine which will no doubt change it for the better, but it actually isn't bad in person as is. But then I like the LSB's in general.
I would have to look at the dimensions again, but it seemed small, closer to the 1/4 Maquette than half way between it and the 1:1. I do like the LSBs too(I had everyone of them before the masked piece came out), but every one of them has issues of one kind or another and I decided to sell them all.

That's very true, as much as I like them, every single one I own has some kind of issue(s). The qc on the line could definitely do with being upped a bit.

That's very true, as much as I like them, every single one I own has some kind of issue(s). The qc on the line could definitely do with being upped a bit.

Not just QC, inner teeth on P1 were wonky(I tried fixing mine, but just got them "better"), paint apps on the 2 P2s is barley passable, Aliens are both out of scale I think, warrior too small chap too large so they look odd together. They should have been very close in size, plus I would have liked a little more substance to the bases. Then the inaccurate mask on the new one and the non moveable cannon you have to break and reposition to look right. Some of them would look killer with the right repaints and/or mods, but out of the box most of these are "projects":lol

Long time since I took the pics but I did not find the time to post some...

Attachments

• DSCN5301.JPG
    DSCN5301.JPG
    389.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN5191.JPG
    DSCN5191.JPG
    400.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN5749.JPG
    DSCN5749.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 59
Back