Left Grip hand for Clone Armor Obi-Wan!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands! Open hands, fists, ... not that important to me. But what I really dislike, is that the gun-holding-right-hand often is the only right holding hand on 12" figures. Check out the Indy whip pictures: would you hold your whip, splaying out your index finger? That just looks odd. And those huge hands on Luke... A pity that there are no hands in scale with the small body.

Two pairs is a must for this price point. Especially when they are unique and can't be swapped with other figures.

The podcast last night made it sound to me like they may still add accessories (like the helmet and hands).. did anyone get the same impression?

Sadly, no I didn't. :monkey2

Correct me if I am wrong but Jared said "at the current time Obi-Wan doesn't include a helmet." So I took that to mean that they may include it as one of the accessories at a later time.

Maybe I am just reading too much into it. :dunno

Yeah, I heard that. And to add to it, the helmet would look different.

Extra hands are much more vital than a helmet, imho.

I'd be satisfied if they just added an extra set of hands and perhaps an "Obi-Wan Force" hand as well.

I didn't get that from the podcast either, but there is no reason they couldn't go back in and at least give us those 2 fists that come with the regular clone body.

I noticed last night they changed the product description on Obi to say "Helmet not included).

:monkey2

I think more hands is essential though. I can live without the helmet.

I noticed last night they changed the product description on Obi to say "Helmet not included).

:monkey2

That's weird. Why do they even need to mention it if a helmet isn't either shown or listed?

Oh well. Like I said before, I can easily live without a helmet for this one, but I DO want additional hands!

That's weird. Why do they even need to mention it if a helmet isn't either shown or listed?

Oh well. Like I said before, I can easily live without a helmet for this one, but I DO want additional hands!

Probably getting a lot of questions about it, so decided to head it off by putting it on the page.

And I'm in the same camp, don't care about the helmet (only wore it for a tiny bit in the cartoon) but I hope we get a few extra hands.

Back