Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chainsaw and base add so much and doesn't even fit in a 30 inch cube ffs.

21167977_10156522792094638_2698413739009987997_o.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The chainsaw and base add so much and doesn't even fit in a 30 inch cube ffs.

de725078f063bb34d2e2e64c7486939f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Those are all amazing!

So yeah, he doesn't fit into the darned Besta's that are set in perfect squares. I have no idea yet what to do with him but I want all of my horror pieces to go together. Going to take some ideas to get this thing sorted out. I like them all protected behind doors. Pics once the sun is up. Got #18/1000.

I received mine yesterday and love everything about it. I played with the apron to get the "flow" effect the way I wanted it making the pose look very dynamic. The details on the figure and base are outstanding. The final product looks very close to the prototype which appears to be an improving trend. Overall, Sideshow did very nice work with this piece, in my opinion.

Next up in this horror line will be the new Freddy PF with similar base to go with the Jason and Leatherface PF's.

Yeah, I need Freddy also. I feel like SS dropped the ball on that one so I'll be able to pick it up fairly cheap one day. I think Freddy looks badass. Glad everyone seems happy with Leatherface so far. I'll be picking mine up at my parents when I get home from vacation.

I'm waiting to add him into the collection
bcf923089e5d90de88b9066ea318c68d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Received mine and I like it. The head feels like it has a weak magnet so I'll ask for a replacement, but no other issues....yet.

Here's some quick phone pics -

vVWJnwp.jpg oUNugen.jpg BiSJrGe.jpg qqNrMd0.jpg 0NMvt7F.jpg I7CfctA.jpg HPaoLHZ.jpg wl8Xnyo.jpg BiOHniO.jpg Z4t1OUO.jpg EmWFtNS.jpg Z4Y1uOr.jpg

Attachments

• 20170831_170214.jpg
    20170831_170214.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 104
Gaargh! I'm trying really hard to resist buying ol' Bubba, after stripping my collection of anything bigger than 1/6, and the pictures you guys keep posting are seriously weakening my resolve.

*I could always not look at this thread I suppose, but i'm stupid that wsy

That looks damn good. If it wasnt for the funny looking souls on the Freddy I would've purchased that one as well.

I can't wait for UPS to catch up on all of the shipments to Houston! They have Bane as well as Leatherface for me. They captured Leatherface perfectly. The pose is amazing. I would of bought Jason instead but, this pose sold me on it.

The Jason is nice but I had to add the blood splatter and mud detail myself.
1247de5e292fb11dbafd9216a19929ef.jpg

That looks damn good. If it wasnt for the funny looking souls on the Freddy I would've purchased that one as well.

That's the exclusive, plus you can display the black skull instead, on either version. It's the bases on LF, Jason, and Freddy that really make the set worth having. Only one more to go.

freddy.jpg

Back