Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leatherface duos !

69f1d13db057544a7c252865b5ed218d.jpg

edc4679efc2daa02026a7aa2ebb013f2.jpg

0a8737b6bc7c2b13eb898393960fae21.jpg

02920c4126f074d5cafe01bf95618a89.jpg

a679d7653518d6c001a4ff39f2baf7cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at it next to the final scene one, the sculpt looks really cartoony with those big round eyes. It should look more like the final scene sculpt in that his eyes should not be very visable and more deep set within the mask, still a fantastic piece, nontheness.

The Final Scene PF has much more presence n far more scarier than the new one. I think Sideshow could've done better job to make the new one more iconic. I am not big on the pose n head sculpt.

The Final Scene PF has much more presence n far more scarier than the new one.

Looks like it jumped right out screen from the final scene from the movie, very realistic.

I think Sideshow could've done better job to make the new one more iconic.
Agreed, especially considering the amazing job they did on Pinhead from Hellraiser, but instead they wanted to do a stylized version like they did with Jason.

I am not big on the pose n head sculpt.

I don't mind the pose, but the head sculpt with those real big eyes is not only inaccurate but looks too much like a caricature of Leatherface. Are the eyes that noticeable when he is displayed on the shelf?

I haven't had a chance to do a shoot for this statue yet but, I have one pic on my phone so here it is lol. I received Leatherface and Bane both on the same day, both being my first PFs as well! I was stoked to see I received 28/1500 for Bane and 63/1000 for Leatherface! I love how tall this statue is as well as how awesome the base is. I think they captured his mask and look well he looks like a crazy man with a chainsaw for sure lol.

Leatherface.jpg

I like both of them for different reasons. I would have loved the first one but at least there is a second one. Great photos, all. Love seeing them.

There's one for 2700 on eBay right now

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A few years ago after missing out on the larger scale "Night He Came Home" set I went on a premium format buying binge. While searching on a local classifieds site here in Australia I came across the Halloween set, but also the Sideshow Jason Scream Scene and Leatherface Pretty Woman PF. I couldn't believe my luck that the seller was only 45mins from my place and ended up getting them for around $300 each (AUD). The Leatherface PF came without the box but was in perfect condition and for $300 I was stoked. I'm so glad I jumped on it because there's no way i'd get it for anywhere near that now. My advice to anyone would be if you want the old Leatherface PF and it's reasonably priced grab it, because you may never get a shot at it again. Having said that I think that anything over $1000 is ridiculous, unless you're cashed up and want it bad.

I just unpacked mine, and am extremely happy with it. I never liked the first Sideshow PF, because the proportions are so exaggerated, IMO. The head should not be that big, and the torso not quite so bulbous.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 118
If I had one pick, it woud be that the shirt needs to be bigger with more shirttail to pull out. As it stands, it's a bit too tailored.

Back