Leatherface Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the production piece came out very nice. The blood stain on the apron appears to be very close to the proto. As some of you may remember, that was not the case with the Jason PF last year where the blood stains on his pants were nothing like what was shown on the prototype. Should start to ship in about a week...:clap

I had to add blood and dirt to my Jason when it arrived.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I purchased and modified this trick r treat studios mask to go with the statue
599727bbcfed500593206e8fc41b557f.jpg

Has anyone here ever modded there McFarlane leatherface, with a new apron and a few other mods it would look great especially if you cant afford the new one

That mask looks awesome. Does anyone know of any retailers of Trick r Treat Studios masks in Southern California?

The sculpt is pretty good. I modified it with real stitching, talco powder, and make up because I wanted a more realistic look. It wasn't a lot of work at all.

The sculpt is pretty good. I modified it with real stitching, talco powder, and make up because I wanted a more realistic look. It wasn't a lot of work at all.

Yea looks great. Gunna have to grab one. The other masks they have done look really awesome too.

Not bad, I probably will get him if I find cheap one. Still think my McFarlane looks scarier :wink1:

I've never bothered to investigate this, there's probably no reason for it, but why are there two holes on his forehead? Was this mask made during the first movie and one of the victims got cracked in the forehead? Just curious.

The movie mask looks like 2 adjacent wounds, one is a cut and one is a hole and there's small pins holding them together

Back