LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NOW TAKING ORDERS for 2.0! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Just sent you a PM Corrose - Option A please bud! Looking forward to this :)

Re: NOW TAKING ORDERS for 2.0! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Page 1 updated.

As a reminder the list will remain open for another week or so, but as of now I have only received 2 paid orders, once the list closes, and unpaid orders will not be processed. I would recommend getting payments in sometime this upcoming week.

Thanks

I will try and get the funds soon buddy , gutta sell some stuff

Just a reminder that ordering will be open about another week or so. All unpaid orders when the list closes will be cancelled. Please make sure you get your payments in asap. Info on post 1.

Payment sent :)

I can't wait for this. Been kicking myself in the ass after missing the first run.

Thanks for making this happen again Corrose

You bet, I'm excited to see a Max painted box, Dark passenger's from the 1.0 run will be here probably in the next week or so, and I'll photograph it for my collection before it goes out to him.

Very cool stuff!

I can't wait for this. Been kicking myself in the ass after missing the first run.

Thanks for making this happen again Corrose

Glad you got it paid Mike! :1-1:

You bet, I'm excited to see a Max painted box, Dark passenger's from the 1.0 run will be here probably in the next week or so, and I'll photograph it for my collection before it goes out to him.

Very cool stuff!

:panic::panic::panic:

Hey Chris, do you think maybe changing the thread title to something along the lines of "now taking payments orders closing soon" would help get the orders in?

I'd be in for an Option A. Not having internet access at home is starting to become an annoyance. Do you have a date in mind for when you will be closing off payments?

I'd be in for an Option A. Not having internet access at home is starting to become an annoyance. Do you have a date in mind for when you will be closing off payments?

Will most likely be right before the Thanksgiving holiday, probably Tuesday-Wed next week, I should have an answer by tomorrow.

Re: ORDERS CLOSING SOON!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Sent you a PM, can you let me know when you can :D

I just sent reminder PMs to all on the interest list who I have not heard from plus those that have not sent payment.

List will be closing most likely next Tuesday or Wednesday so I can get the 3d print order placed before the Thanksgiving holiday.

Anyone not paid in full will be removed from the list. I also do not plan on ordering extras for the run.

Please don't miss your window if you still want in on this.

Thanks

I just sent reminder PMs to all on the interest list who I have not heard from plus those that have not sent payment.

List will be closing most likely next Tuesday or Wednesday so I can get the 3d print order placed before the Thanksgiving holiday.

Anyone not paid in full will be removed from the list. I also do not plan on ordering extras for the run.

Please don't miss your window if you still want in on this.

Thanks

PM sent. Payment standing by. Please LMK. Thanks

Payment sent. Please validate. Thanks!!!

Payment sentedy sent. Ooooooooh I can't wait!!! Thanks so much.

List updated. As its looking next Tuesday will be the cutoff, allowing me Wednesday to have time to place orders for everything just before the Thanksgiving holiday.

Thanks all

Back