Lando Calrissian Priority preorder!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have some fun when I have Han in Carbonite and this figure in my posession :rock

2153_press01-001.jpg

Now thats what you call a Galactic Pimp right there!

PLAAAYAA :rock

Head could be a bit smaller.

Look at dem shiney shoes!! Bust out the Saturday Night Fever!!!

SO Lando is the Preview...whats the PO for today? Another trooper variant EX?

3,000??? They'd be sitting on most of those forever.

I would guess the total (with exclusive) would be around 3,000. And who is to say they won't sell well.

People complained about Praji and even he sold out, even Yavin Luke is on waitlist with an ES of 6,000! Most of their SW figures do seem to sell out over time, although the Endor Troopers have struggled, the rest seem to do pretty well.

Likely going to be the silly "Dual Display Diorama". :(

Ah yes, good call.

But Lando does look great! Oddly he is probably the only SW character that could have worn the same outfit outside of the films (at the time) and not get any weird looks :lol

Yeah for the Intergalactic Pimp! Looks really good, better than I was expecting. Getting the exclusive. I do agree about the Pro body being too small. I think they need to revise the size a bit to fit their heads. Beyond that though, I'm glad SS is finally showing some Lando love!!!!

Gold? I thought there was a lot of red in it. I don't see any red in the SS cape. Hope its the lighting.

Gold with a pattern

landosmoothieum6.jpg
[/[/IMG]

And the SSC cape looks just like the Hasbro VOTC figure cape, so could be some LFL directive on colors too.

This sculpt is great and the ES is pretty good. I think the head is a smidge big but it could be just the pic. The shoes are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back