Lando Calrissian Priority preorder!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely getting the regular. I think I'm pretty much done with exclusives. Looking back, I can't think of any of the 12" Star Wars figures that actually had must-have exclusives. Maybe Qui-Gon with his poncho. Otherwise the only incentive for me to order the exclusive was to get the figure a bit earlier, but I can live without that. It might actually be a good thing not to get something first with the way the production versions of some of these figures have been turning out.

I rarely find the exclusives as must have items, but I do like the idea of having the most complete figure possible, and some exclusives are legitimate goods for the character and not having them makes it feel like my figure is incomplete. Jedi Luke is the only one I've missed to this day and only because I didn't understand PPO's and wait lists at the time.

Clonobi had the best EX, IMO. I can't imagine displaying him without Holo-Rex.

There have been a number of 'must have' exclusives for me: Jedi Luke, Mace, Qui GON, ANH luke, ANH Han...I am a sucker for those extra weapons, I guess... :D

ALL of the exclusives have been non must haves for me. Except Ventress and the BD head.

The best accessories to date are the battledroid head and the mynock by far.

Qui-Gon's poncho would have been essential, but I think it came out substandard as far as the size and color.

Yeah battledroid and Mynock were great accessories. Grievous blaster was cool and so was the Kenner style staff that came with Bib.

Yeah, I do like the Kenner staff with Bib too. Who woulda thought considering it wasn't a film item. The Boussh blaster is similar in concept I never pose her with that.

Kinda sad that all my favorite accessories are pretty old ones.

The best accessories to date are the battledroid head and the mynock by far.

Qui-Gon's poncho would have been essential, but I think it came out substandard as far as the size and color.

I'll give you size might be a little small but the color IS prop accurate. Blame Lucas for messing with the color timing of the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back