Lando Calrissian Priority preorder!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sculpt and the tailoring really look good for SS proto pics... and as some have said the Pro body gives him those appropriate sloping shoulders and slightly large head like he had.

Other than the $80 price, and I think the inner lining to the cape is a little too light, he is an awesome figure. Looks to be one of SS's best in the line.

2153_press01-001.jpg

Now thats what you call a Galactic Pimp right there!

PLAAAYAA :rock

Yeah that looks good. The rest of the pics look off probably due to needed futzing.

The one thing I hope SS does is give the Pro a TALL and SHORT version like they did with the Buck.

I don't want mini-Lando up against my Han Solo.

Probably not, but I wonder if the new image style is hint to a new package art style.

Yeah that looks good. The rest of the pics look off probably due to needed futzing.

Now you see thats what I dont understand, 'needed futzing'

How can a proto pic used to take orders need futzing

Surely the photographer (in house Im guessing) has made this product look as good as it can be ?

Otherwise he needs firing

I just asked this for today's "Ask Sideshow":

Many collectors are beginning to notice that Prometheus Body is about the same height as the Buck Short Body and this will cause serious scale problems within established lines (like Star Wars).

Are there any plans to offer the Prometheus in two sizes (short and regular) so this height discrepancy doesn't effect scale?

I hope they answer it.

Very nice! From the preview pic I was afraid they weren't going to have the cape lining - but that doesn't seem to be a worry.

As for the edition size - all the ANH figures had exclusives edition sizes of 1977, so 750 is very low.

Where is all this worry about the height? The Pro is the same height as the Buck - that's never been a problem.

I just asked this for today's "Ask Sideshow":

I hope they answer it.

:lol I asked roughly the same question yesterday...

The new Prometheus body seems to be about as tall as the previous Buck short male body. Are there plans for some variance in height, such as leg extenders, to help keep a sense of scale in between characters? Especially in the SW line were so many figures have already been released on the taller Buck body.

Man, this is getting crazy, I asked almost the exact same question......

WHEN THE ^^^^ AM I GETTING AN ORIGINS KURGAN?!?!?!?! I HATE YOU SIDESHOW!!!! I HATE YOU!!!

As for the edition size - all the ANH figures had exclusives edition sizes of 1977, so 750 is very low.

Well, look how much inexplicable negativity there is towards Lando. I wonder if any of the people saying they are going to pass on this bought clear 2nd or 3rd tier characters like Cpt. Antilles or Admiral Piett without a second thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back