Lando Calrissian Priority preorder!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way they could recoup the cost of production on this figure with only 750 being made.

There's no way they could recoup the cost of production on this figure with only 750 being made.

Theres no EX to this? Just 750, wow. Kind of a smart move really.

750 EXCLUSIVE figures. I'm sure the regular will be at least 3,000.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=6292

Exclusive Lando Calrissian 12-inch Figure Priority Pre-Order Details
We are proud to offer our newsletter subscribers Priority Pre-Order for the Sideshow Exclusive Lando Calrissian 12-inch Figure.

Yeah. Glad about that. I won't be too stressed as long as their is a regular net to catch me should SS's servers prove typical.

Lando24.jpg

Countdown to first "Sideshow Please Remove the Stitching on Lando's Cape" thread in 5...4...3...2...1... :D ;)

Last edited:
I'm quite impressed, look forward to getting my order in, I imagine the Ex. item will be unveiled in this week's newsletter.

Exclusive item is the communicator says so in the blog

Exclusive item is the communicator says so in the blog

Thats sadly kinda lame, but it also tells me that I can don't have to worry about getting it. If the ex goes up in value, it'll be more for the sticker on the box than actual demand for the accessory.

It says Limited Edition 750.

I dont think there will be an Ex or Regular!

LOVE the sculpt on this one! And I've always been a fan of the character (honestly, I don't get the hate here), so this is a no-brainer for me. I'm hoping the exclusive item is something utterly useless so I won't need to worry about that ridiculously low edition size in case I miss the PPO. The price does bother me a bit (the fact that he's being compared to Belloq only fuels my fire, since that figure definitely doesn't scream $80+ to me), but my fondness for Lando outweighs my judgment.

There was the same confusion about whether "limited edition" on the preview meant just the exclusive amount or the full run with EpII Obi Wan. It turned out the "limited edition" amount was the exclusive amount.

They word it misleadingly, but I'm sure the full run will be 1500-2500 and only 750 for the exclusive.

Why does he come with a blaster like the Rebel Troopers, did he ever wield one? Can't hurt having an extra accessory, just a bit surprising, and good call on the microphone Ex. whoever first threw that out there. HS looks great, starting to really agree that either head sizes need to change or the Pro needs to get beefed up, they look like a mismatch together.

For those still in doubt:

SSC Production Blog said:
A regular edition, without the exclusive accessory, will be available for Pre-Order immediately after the Exclusive edition sells through. (Please note, the Wait List feature for the Exclusive will not be available until after the ’streamlined’ ordering process is complete.) Plus, be sure to update all your Sideshow online account information, including your credit card information, and familiarize yourself with our user-friendly Streamlined Priority Pre-Ordering system before Friday: [Click Here]

Looks awesome... glad to see the gold lining is present :rock

He does need a good futzing though, they have him kind of bunched-up looking in the images. But the exclusive will be mine :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back