Kurgan 20-25 Days Out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Very Cool! I just received the following from Sideshow and thought some of you might like to know;

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Modern Kurgan - Sideshow Exclusive (item #56031) from our Highlander 12" Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item and we would like to inform you that the item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 10-15 days, which will confirm the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping information or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

We congratulate you on being one of our confirmed customers for an item in this sought-after limited edition.

Please read the important information below for our updated policy regarding order changes and updates:

Insufficient Order Updates / Incorrectly shipped packages
As a service to our customers we contact you several times via e-mail prior to your pre-ordered item coming into stock. We send ‘Estimated Item Arrival’ notifications about 14 days prior to the item’s arrival into our warehouse. We then e-mail a ‘Processing Alert’ which notifies our customers that we will BEGIN to charge their credit cards within the next 24 hours. Our e-newsletter also announces which items will be arriving within 30 days, as well as items that have begun shipping.

These advance notifications should give you ample time to update any information on your pre-order prior to its shipment. Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for incorrectly shipped orders due to outdated shipping information on the order.

Customers will be responsible for all shipping fees on orders that are incorrectly shipped due to outdated shipping information. Customers will also be responsible for additional shipping fees if your package is re-shipped to you.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Collectibles Processing Team

Last edited:
Honestly, I am really surprised that folks are being so hard on this particular sculpt. I for one thought it was prety good. Then again, I am just happy to land a Kurgan of any quality.

I received notice too, and I can't say I'm very excited. I doubt I can save up enough money to buy him along with the two Darlas and Luke. :(

I'm considering sculpting long hair on him when I get him since I think he looked cooler that way then with the shaved head.

That should have been the exclusive- a long haired modern Kurgan with the "normal" version being the bald one! That would have sold way better!

William Shatners Toupee said:
I'm considering sculpting long hair on him when I get him since I think he looked cooler that way then with the shaved head.

That should have been the exclusive- a long haired modern Kurgan with the "normal" version being the bald one! That would have sold way better!

Good idea, then some people would of bought two of em!

Yep he's finally coming!!

Not to get off topic here, but my unwritten rule is if the thread isn't on page 1 of the forum then a new thread may be started.

Sounds great butttttttttt, The thread was on the first page, infact on the top, it just fell behind now. But any ways....

Back