Statue Kotobukiya Wonder Woman 1/6 statue - Gal Gadot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is that a "themed base"? It looks like a bunch of bricks.

I love the likeness and the shape of the body--she looks muscular while still looking sexy. The pose is a bit awkward, but I think I could work with it. BBTS has her for $130 which is a nice discount when compared to what the Hot Toys version with the inferior likeness will cost.

My one concern is how this statue would look on a shelf next to Hot Toys figures. The skin tone on statues often looks strange next to Hot Toys' ultra-realistic paintwork.

Yeah I would like to see what it looks like next to a Hot Toys figure myself.

This looks to be a fantastic little statue, aside from the just okay base. Best design/concept I've seen from any company yet...hope the final product holds up.

I think most (all?) of their 1/6 scale statues can stand on their own, without the base. Maybe we can get rid of this one too.

i pre-ordered this one. agree with everyone who said this is the best gal gadget likeness out there (maybe barring the prime1 half-scale). it doesn't cost very much, and koto puts out quality stuff, so this is a no-brainer.

It will look under sized.

Well, let's see...1/6 scale means that 11.5 inches would equal 5'9" in height. But we have to take off at least 1/4 inch for the base. Now maybe the base isn't counted in the 11.5" height estimation, but if it is, that puts Wonder Woman's height down to 5'6". Gal Gadot is 5'10", and with those boots she wears she should be a solid six feet...so yeah, you're right. She will look a bit undersized. Drat. However, the Hot Toys version is only 11.41 inches tall according to the solicit on Sideshow's site. So it's basically a wash between the two of them, with Hot Toys getting a slight edge if the base is included in Kotobukiya's height estimation, and Kotobukiya getting the edge if it isn't. Whew. Math.

Neither of them will have her looking as tall as she should be.

I love this. Might be my first Kotobukiya in years, to represent Wonder Gal in 1/6. I had a nitpick but the good stuff outweighs it, and if this is right for my budget it's a sure purchase considering that you can switch between WW and BvS sword+shield combo:

"This is a 1/6 scale statue that stands just under 11.5″ tall and includes a themed base. It features Diana Prince in her full Wonder Woman attire, holding the Sword of Athena and a shield. The initial release of the statue also includes a swap out sword and shield based on the ones she used in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."

Wonder-Woman-ARTFX-Statue-005.jpg

Wonder-Woman-ARTFX-Statue-007.jpg

Wonder-Woman-ARTFX-Statue-006.jpg

Wonder-Woman-ARTFX-Statue-008.jpg

And personally I think this is her best angle:

Wonder-Woman-ARTFX-Statue-002.jpg

WoW! Looks great.

Shame they didn't do a standard BVS Bats. Seems like they'd have done a nicer job than DC Collectibles.

My ArtFx WW made it here finally, and I must say she was worth the wait... The execution on my piece is flawless, and while the portrait likeness may not match Miss Gadot perfectly, I think it's beautiful nonetheless. You get two shield versions + two sword versions, so you can outfit her as you please... Overall this is my favorite Kotobukiya WW so far. Here are some pics, including bonus shot with the DC BvS WW for comparison - enjoy!

artfx ww 1 sm.jpg

artfx ww 2 sm.jpg

artfx ww 3 sm.jpg

artfx ww 4 sm.jpg

artfx ww 5 sm.jpg

artfx ww 6 sm.jpg

artfx ww 7 sm.jpg

artfx ww 8 sm.jpg

Back