Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently received the Hulk Maquette...I might not need this piece after all. I like the bright colors green/purple though.

Recently received the Hulk Maquette...I might not need this piece after all. I like the bright colors green/purple though.

Which one are you talking about, the TA version?

If yes; apart from the price (of course), I actually like the Koto Hulk better.

But honestly, its the apples and oranges thing comparing the two.

400189_press01-001.jpg

FIG-KAI-5174_01.jpg

Can't wait for this to come out! I've been waiting for a long time for a Hulk statue that i actually wanted.

2013 has been a great year for Hulk collectors. The two bowen statues that came out recently have been the best that company has ever produced. Now, we're getting the Koto one that even tops those two!

Cheers!

Can't wait for this to come out! I've been waiting for a long time for a Hulk statue that i actually wanted.

2013 has been a great year for Hulk collectors. The two bowen statues that came out recently have been the best that company has ever produced. Now, we're getting the Koto one that even tops those two!

Cheers!

I personally like the Bowens ( especially the variant) and I am definitely getting the Koto, but I wouldn't consider it better than the first two. It is a different representation of the character that appeals to me on a different level and I prefer not to have two statues of the same character in my collection.

I'm loving this. Just when I thought.."OK. One, possibly two more statues this year and I'm done" this comes along.

I've been waiting for the right sort of Hulk and this is ticking all the boxes. I'll wait and see what the prices look like in the UK.

I am really thinking about getting this, saw it a couple months ago on there site, Very Very Cool

I would get it if I were you dude. I preordered one for myself. Sometimes I wish people would look past the whole "but it's 1:6 scale" excuse, and just get it. It's an unmatched sculpt...really incredible. Can you imagine if Koto/Sosa was allowed to do this in a Fine Art 1:4 or even 1:2 scale? It would totally dominate.

I thought that about their PVC Batman too. How sweet would it be if it were a 24" Fine Art statue? I wouldn't even bother ordering the SS PF Bats...alright, that's a white lie dude. I'd still get the PF. Haha! I'm all about the Bats!

$199 is very tempting considering I have Spidey and Venom is incoming. On the hunt for Magneto too.

Why does it look like his knee is sucking in his pants on his left leg?

It's cool, little small for my taste. Guess I could always put it on the dashboard of my car :monkey1

Chris

Back