Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New image of awesomeness......

hulcscale_zps3d209698.jpg

Thanks for the updated pics and pre order link in previous threads. Just made it very easy to drop the loot. I really liked the sculpt but the size of this for the money just made it a very easy decision

I just hope tha pict wasn't a cruel prank and its really a midget holding the hulk

WOW. very happy about the size of this statue, especially after getting my venom. Koto is onto something. They are putting out some GREAT pieces for reasonable prices. I hope they keep it up and keep the product lines coming in their fine art channel.

I hate how small this statue is...but I ordered it because I have an idea what to use it for. I'll post pictures of it when my project is ready ;)

Hopefully it works lol

Chris

I hate how small this statue is...but I ordered it because I have an idea what to use it for. I'll post pictures of it when my project is ready ;)

Hopefully it works lol

Chris

I don't consider it small. It is on perfect scale with the rest of the line.

1/6 scale figures are an average of 12" tall (6 ft tall for a regular superhero), so 17" (don't forget the crouching position) would be a right on estimate of Hulk's size.

I don't consider it small. It is on perfect scale with the rest of the line.

1/6 scale figures are an average of 12" tall (6 ft tall for a regular superhero), so 17" (don't forget the crouching position) would be a right on estimate of Hulk's size.

I wonder how tall Juggernaut's gonna be now.

I wonder how tall Juggernaut's gonna be now.

They are going to be massive. that's for sure!!

Here are some videos that I found on youtube. The might help with the size comparison. Koto has always been infamous for having the wrong specs on its website.

[ame]https://youtu.be/m0Qb1TxnjbY[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/mDsrJ1rLSyg[/ame]

really excited about that production picture. Does this mean Hulk will be shipping on time!? Venom was delayed, would love to get Hulk in early to mid October.

Back