Kotobukiya Fine Art line (Avengers 1/10 Art Fx - Pg 38)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya Fine Art line

Anyone got the Wolverine or Colossus? pm me. I want them.

You guys are looking for the Danger Room Sessions Wolverine right? Just curious. That statue used to be everywhere. Looked for it myself yesterday and I couldn't find a single piece.

I know. Even SS had it. Now the damn thing disappeared. I tell my sis to kick my ass everyday because of it.

lol

Ok, I want the Kotobukiya Fine Arts Line Captain America Bucky diorama, Danger Room Wolverine, maybe the Deadpool. Damn. I just know SideShow's stuff is better so I'd rather wait for their next one of these characters. I'm going to have too many statues! Can't start collecting Kotobukiya too. I did however pre-order Spider-man Unleashed. Can't pass up that one.

I actually think the Hawkeye statue looks pretty cool. I like the colour scheme, the pose, basically the overall look. I imagine if he was one of my fav superheroes, this statue would be bought.

59167289ac90d88197912a59d157a5eb.gif

That's a boss Hawkeye! I really like that shade of blue too.

BB

What I like about the Koto staues, isthat they're more detailed than BD. Just look at the BD modern Thor compared to the Koto modern Thor, especially take note of the armour on the arms.

I have both Koto and BD modern Thor's...IMO the BD Thor is still a lot better. Even as it has a lot less detail, I just love the overall look of it. They both have their positives, but the face on the Koto version is lacking.

I'll let you guys be the judge:

DSC02748.jpg

You can see here how detailed the armor on the Koto Thor is compared to the BD, though the hair on the Koto needs some shading/detailing like the BD version:

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02747.jpg

I have both Koto and BD modern Thor's...IMO the BD Thor is still a lot better. Even as it has a lot less detail, I just love the overall look of it. They both have their positives, but the face on the Koto version is lacking.

I'll let you guys be the judge:

DSC02748.jpg

You can see here how detailed the armor on the Koto Thor is compared to the BD, though the hair on the Koto needs some shading/detailing like the BD version:

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02747.jpg

I gotta agree with you HB. I don't own either but the BD Thor does look better overall IMHO. The face on the BD Thor looks like it's ripped straight out of a comic. It's perfect.

If I had to choose, based on those pics, I'd choose the Koto. Sweet pose, mesh & helmet seems to be detailed better, & the expressive face is cool too :D

The older Koto statue is waaaaay cooler than the newer Koto Thor. Which is shown,

Here

&

Here

Seriously, what happened Koto? After the cool Magneto statue, the quality seems to be slipping with the release of the Captain America & Thor statues. I think the Hawkeye is part of that line, so perhaps the quality will be the same as those 2. Which isn't the best.

Back