King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I was surprised... I didn't order this but just assumed the non-helmet was the exclusive. I can't imagine owning this piece w/o the the helmet... just nowhere as cool.

:lol Usually when people try this hard to appear straight, they're not. :lol

picture.php

Here's some of my pics. Overall a great statue and I'm very pleased with how he came out.

One or two nitpicks, I don't like how the clasp attaches to the other side of the cape collar. I think they could have done a better job here to make it more seamless. Also the back of the cape looks horrible, much too much fabric so it doesnt look or hang like a real cape would.

Other than that, the sculpt and paint are great!

1936ea31.jpg

c7819cef.jpg

9069047f.jpg

93103c24.jpg

8648c4f0.jpg

HOLY CRAP are Nash's pictures insane awesome looking! Best so far!

Now that is how KING LEONIDAS is supposed to look!

You made the cape look bad ass!

I don't like the weathering dirt effect on the cape, wish they kept it a consistent clean red but thats a nit pick.

Seriously, very nice pics and mucho appreciated!

You can finally see the details in the hair ontop of the helmet!!!

Man, he's even hanging with Captain Greek in the background! That is some company to keep.

I love the way this statue looks. But it seems to be getting a lot of hate at the Statue Forum.

HOLY CRAP are Nash's pictures insane awesome looking! Best so far!

Now that is how KING LEONIDAS is supposed to look!

You made the cape look bad ass!
I don't like the weathering dirt effect on the cape, wish they kept it a consistent clean red but thats a nit pick.

Seriously, very nice pics and mucho appreciated!

You can finally see the details in the hair ontop of the helmet!!!

Man, he's even hanging with Captain Greek in the background! That is some company to keep.

I kinda like the weathered effect since it's consistent with the movie, even as he's walking off to take his 'stroll' with his guards. But yeah, I can see the clean look too...

I kinda like the weathered effect since it's consistent with the movie, even as he's walking off to take his 'stroll' with his guards. But yeah, I can see the clean look too...

True true.....afterall, he was in battle so I guess I can accept it either way.

Weathered as far as tearing at the bottom i'm cool with but it was just the dirt weathering that I could go either direction with.

Man, Nash's pics really did him some well deserved justice!

I love the way this statue looks. But it seems to be getting a lot of hate at the Statue Forum.

I always notice that. That's why I almost never visit Statue Forum anymore. Folks are so critical and get easily upset, usually disrespecting the opinions of others over there. At this forum people have more fun and are open to others outlooks more, so I've become much more comfortable here. BTW, I think this piece looks great, it's just not my thing (though I usually like historical pieces).

Heres my EX. # 321. Close but not close enough to 300...
I have 2 small white spots on his right thigh that are kind of bugging me, paint app went funky.... but unoticable unless you really look. And the clasp is kinda bugging me also, mine does not even reach to hook with the head on, i had to hook it first then try and slip the head in through the cape, real annoying, but i have covered the neck fairly well..... oh and im kinda annoyed that the sword doesnt slide out, hmpf.:banghead

Heres my EX. # 321. Close but not close enough to 300...
I have 2 small white spots on his right thigh that are kind of bugging me, paint app went funky.... but unoticable unless you really look. And the clasp is kinda bugging me also, mine does not even reach to hook with the head on, i had to hook it first then try and slip the head in through the cape, real annoying, but i have covered the neck fairly well..... oh and im kinda annoyed that the sword doesnt slide out, hmpf.:banghead

How come you have the T-800 PF???

Back