King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm screwed. I sent back my second replacement and they said that the replacement was also damaged! And that was the last one! Now they are gonna refund it to my card and I'm out of luck on this! It's been over a month I've been waiting for a good one. What now? Ebay?

Well, I'm screwed. I sent back my second replacement and they said that the replacement was also damaged! And that was the last one! Now they are gonna refund it to my card and I'm out of luck on this! It's been over a month I've been waiting for a good one. What now? Ebay?

You won't find one for cost on eBay. The Ringer has one for sale, and cheap!!!! Hurry up and get it!!

300holes.jpg

Why did you send that back ? I would just Dremel a little hole there and be done.

One of my favorite PF's. :rock Everyone that comes to my house loves this PF, Iron Spiderman and Hulk PF the best.

dangit. Finally received mine today after waiting for 3 months of Flex Pay and the damn paint on his left faux leather armband (holding shield) is messed up and a big piece has flaked off.

I'm now at about a 30% failure rate with my orders direct from Sideshow.

I think this was a money loser for sideshow, had to send back mine also for a replacement, multiple breaks. This statue had a lot of parts that are vulnerable to breaks. The styrofoam inserts had such a poorly designed spot for the shield that it is so easy for arrows to break off. Mine had paint problems, a unpainted spot. In the future, hard to find a mint one.

Back