King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on the waitlist. I was going to holdout and hopefully use my rewards points on a 2nd chance. Just dont want to miss out.

Nice pics. It looks like they made his body a bigger scale than usual. Normally the Hulk and Thor look humongous compared to everything else.

wow he gives hulk a run for his money. def a good sized statue. love it!

It's most likely my picture taking skills which are not good at all. Hopefully someone will post some photos that will represent him a little better. But no matter how good the photos are, seeing this guy in person is the way to go.

Usually it's the flash that takes away from the detail. If you stand further back and zoom in or just get some better lighting and turn off the flash, you should be fine.

Astronaut, can you manipulate the front of the cape to cover the neck seam or is it going to be a problem? Looks like you ALMOST got it covered up completely in your pic tho. im hopeful.

Mine's boxed up for the return trip. I am hoping that the cape on the next one will be a little more adjustable. But the main thing will be to get one without a fingerprint on the base.

I'm wondering if everyone is having the same problem with his cape not covering the seam of the neck. I'm getting mine tomorrow and if it is like that, I just might send it back. In my opinion, it is a terrible flaw.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow

Cheers

damn, even with the flash this looks awesome!

I'm the opposite, i'll be the first (or second) to admit that the flashy pictures are beginning to change my mind on him.....Noooooooooo.

Boooooooooooo.....

:(

Well, at least with the cape, feet, beard, base and top of helmet.

I'm the opposite, i'll be the first (or second) to admit that the flashy pictures are beginning to change my mind on him.....Noooooooooo.

Boooooooooooo.....

:(

Well, at least with the cape, feet, base and top of helmet.

are you bi-polar?

Back