King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always notice that. That's why I almost never visit Statue Forum anymore. Folks are so critical and get easily upset, usually disrespecting the opinions of others over there. At this forum people have more fun and are open to others outlooks more, so I've become much more comfortable here. BTW, I think this piece looks great, it's just not my thing (though I usually like historical pieces).

It's true. The people at Statue Forum are more snobbish and insulting. Sideshow Freaks is way better and much more fun.

Seriously, we all just got our 25 day notices. I guess theyre sending them out to international folks first?

i know, im not sure whats up with that or where it actually shipped from, if it came from the USA then doesnt make much sense to me, lol. either way i cant complain. Its here, and im happy!

My was converted from waitlist and I got my 20-25 notice today for Arnie. I'm glad it will be that long because I can pay off my card for this PF before Arnie gets charged to it. I'm glad these are my last PFs until Blackbeard, unless Legolas ships earlier.

Okay guys!

This PF is Fantastic! I was a bit worried because of the pose and the little problems people were having with the seam but this is an amazing statue. Worth every penny. I got a #327 and everything looks great. I will repaint the extra head and show you guys the photos.

Cheers

Sorry about the quality of the photos.....

101_2683.jpg

101_2684.jpg

Last edited:
The paint apps on the abs and chest look much better than the proto pics. That's the reason I did not like this piece when I saw the pics.

Back