King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine on Thursday...#6. This is definitely a great PF. I don't have any problems with mine that some others have mentioned. My only complaint is that the sandals blend in with the feet too much...leather straps would have looked sweet...not that big of a deal though. Good job on this one Sideshow! I hope the T2 PF looks this good when it gets here. :D

The EX being the helmet is the only reason this won't be my 1st PF (as the EX is near impossible to get in my area) the non helmeted should have been the EX

Agreed on this. When a piece is like this (ex or nothing), its makes me go hmmmmm...since its not like SS needs incentive for people to pick up ex's. To me ex's add to collectibility, if they become the version to get because it MAKES the statue, then it sucks for those who dont get on the lists in time.

/end rant.

Got mine on Thursday...#6. This is definitely a great PF. I don't have any problems with mine that some others have mentioned. My only complaint is that the sandals blend in with the feet too much...leather straps would have looked sweet...not that big of a deal though. Good job on this one Sideshow! I hope the T2 PF looks this good when it gets here. :D

Can you put up pics? :D

Ok!
Thanks for the new photos!

I think the EX looks great!

Tues. cant come fast enough for me!

I honestly have never seen an exclusive accessory be THIS essential!!! The only other ex accessory I can think is the general grievous cape. But the helmet for Leonidas is essential..... Too bad cuz now the regular editions will sit on the shelves for a while!

I must say the Ex is superb
Statue of the Year?
:D

Hmmm.....of the year?....I heard that about the Iron Spidey as well.

We still have 9 months to go so lets see but yes, both Leonidas and Iron Spidey do look bad ass.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it that I would be kicking myself in the ass over not getting Mr. 300.

Man, I can't wait to hear who ended up with # 300, that just

:fireworks

seriously? That's all the pics? You guys don't deserve to get this stuff first that's for sure.

I just called and paid off the rest of my Flex-Pay balance on this guy. Hopefully that means I'll be getting him soon! I'll take pics if there aren't a bunch more up by then..

Back