King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea thanks man
I hope I do I had the Ex on order but then the Economy caused me to cancel and by that time he was sold out
Then I fluffed around by not Ordering on the Waitlist so I really hope I can get one :monkey3

It doesn't cost you anything to stay on the waitlist...I'm sure you'd get converted when it gets closer to the release.

I could put Leonidas and Indy's hatless head sculpts together in a box in the closet, never to see the light of day.

:lol
I think the Reg Leonidas Helmetless head looks amazing looks very much like Gerard, But I think it should of been the Ex head I mean a Spartan is no Spartan without his Helmet
What was Sideshow thinking? :confused:

I just changed which Waitlist for the Ex I was on, Swapped from the Flexpay Waitlist to the Regular Waitlist, due to the fact that if my Order Converts and the Economy and Exchange rate is still ^^^^ I won't have to pay a cancelation fee :D

Well the Reg Edition got an Ed Number of 750 Pieces quite a nice size for the Regular
Though the Exclusive should of been "300"
:D

Waiting list converted for me today.:banana both Leonidas EX and Sabretooth LSB. I cancelled Sabretooth though. I cant afford an in-stock item right now. I was on the list for exactly 2 months for Leo.

Waiting list converted for me today.:banana both Leonidas EX and Sabretooth LSB. I cancelled Sabretooth though. I cant afford an in-stock item right now. I was on the list for exactly 2 months for Leo.

Aww man I hate you at the moment
My Leonidas Waitlist hasn't converted, yet :monkey2
Do you get an e-mail when your order converts?

So anyone had their Waitlist Convert yet?
I'm getting worried mine won't :monkey2

I wouldn't worry just yet. People will start cancelling when the official email comes out and then there's also declined credit cards. I'm on the WL for both the Conan and Hellboy II EXs and I'm sure they will convert.

I wouldn't worry just yet. People will start cancelling when the official email comes out and then there's also declined credit cards. I'm on the WL for both the Conan and Hellboy II EXs and I'm sure they will convert.

I hope your right dude :D

Back