King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have to do so too, but I'm waiting till it's ready to ship and see what else I have ordered comes in. Sometimes these things don't go on schedule and I'd hate to cancel when I don't have too.

This and T-800 PF are the two pieces I'm looking forward to the most, and in no way cancel no matter financial circumstances.

Other pieces I would cancel before this: General Grievous 1:1 bust, Gandalf vs Balrog diorama, Hot Toys Iron Man mk 1, 2 and 3

Hopefully I'll be able to keep them all, but I'm looking forward to Leonidas the most

I want this piece
I want my Waitlist to convert but I also have the Berserker on Order stupidly on Flexpay but then again the P1 Pred will be coming about 3rd Quarter but I also want to Buy a Car i'm in a bit of a pickle at the mo

Still waiting huh? I was wondering if yours had converted or not after I heard the Feb. shipping date. Hang in there, if people are going to start cancelling it will be now.

wow check out the video podcast

I gotta say I had some tiny reservations about this figure but it looks totally bad @ss in that video

I'm so so glad I got the exclusive

man... i'm considering if i really need this or not.. the king was bad a$$ in the movie.. i got the exclusive so i don't know... too much stuff on pre-order.. argh!

I canceled this a while back. Just too much stuff coming out too close together, I had to cut back and focus on pieces I really, really want.

I just hate to have to pay cancellation fees, since I ordered on Flexpay.

I just hate to have to pay cancellation fees, since I ordered on Flexpay.

Yeah that's the main reason I don't use Flex Pay. I order regularly and start a separate fund to save up what I need, since it's usually a good 4 or 5 months or longer from the time they announce something that it's released.

Has anyone seen the videopodcast on sideshow?
There's the backstage pass of this piece and the guy said the the regular edition will be the one WITH the helmet and the ex will be with and without the helmet. Now, I went to the product page and it shows regular without the helmet and ex with the helmet...
Can someone explain, please...:confused:
Thanks!

There's the backstage pass of this piece and the guy said the the regular edition will be the one WITH the helmet and the ex will be with and without the helmet. Now, I went to the product page and it shows regular without the helmet and ex with the helmet...
Thanks!

It confused me as well.

After watching that ending, I came aaway believing that the helmet was the Reg and the bare head was the Exc.

It's not the case though.

His words and editing was indeed confusing but I don't think they were trying to mislead though.

Thanks!

Can someone post the podcast?

Back