King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the 360 Turn Around and am so gutted I cancelled :monkey2
Im thinking about going on the Waitlist is it likely I will have it converted?

Dude, it's FREE to pre-order! Why cancel?!?!?! Maybe SOMETHING will lighten up in the economy by shipping time. Just cancel if things are really bad when you get your processing notice :)

Great advice Chris. This is exactly how I'm doing

These would be cool

300MoviePoster5.jpg

300MoviePoster7.jpg

Gotta agree with The Ween. Bra or not....the boobage isn't up to par with what I'd call sexy Spartan tail. After seeing Laura Croft, to me this IS Greek. :naughty :lol

laura_croft_01.jpg

I got on the wait list on Sept.12 and it was converted to an order on Sept.20 so your chances are probably pretty good.

well.........theres a good possibility with some time still left before it ships, but i think Fritz converted so quick cause thats round the time hella ppl cancelled their orders just because of the stupid EX # :monkey4

Imagine Carmen Electra as Gorgo? I think Gerard would of liked that :lol

Probably but then the acting in it would have tanked beyond belief. Carmen Electra has a hard enough time acting like Carmen Electra let alone another role.

As for this piece, I canceled mine yesterday, good luck to any FREAK who is on the waitlist. Too much coming at one time.

Probably but then the acting in it would have tanked beyond belief. Carmen Electra has a hard enough time acting like Carmen Electra let alone another role.

As for this piece, I canceled mine yesterday, good luck to any FREAK who is on the waitlist. Too much coming at one time.

Yea Carmen's acting would of stunk in every part of the film but the Sex scene :lol
And as for the Freak on the waitlist I hope it converts for me :monkey3

Back