Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any buzz about the 1:4 scale Hulkbuster that KA has in their shop?

You guys think that will see production?

why did this finally have to arrive now? I'm moving in a month and really can't afford to pay for my shield at the moment, could not have been a worse time for me

Is King arts releasing the classic captain America shield wall mount version "fixed style" 2.0 ? This te with rechargeble LED light ?

There's this wall mount (it's a picture of mine so ignore the battle damaged version):

And there's this version:

005607bfn1iemekmve5eof.jpg

(yet to be released, if at all - picture is not mine. Credit goes elsewhere.)

I didn't know they sold that one on the bottom with the blue wings coming from behind the shield . I thought this fixed version was the same as the blue wood square from first pic . Just fixed and with rechargeble LED lights because I know the first version had double AA batteries I think (non rechargeble )

Yeah, no price or announcement has been made for that second pic version.

That's awesome though about the other! I hadn't heard about a rechargeable version. Makes me kinda jealous now....I actually need to check that mine lights up. Yet to do that.

@Chapter2099 it says on the king arts website "fix style" rehchargeble led light . And I think also Q4 2015 -Q1 2016

wow, still pumping out new WS shields huh? I'm glad I didn't pay crazy prices on any of the current offerings.

Back