Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD.....looks like I'm buying shield #2. :lol :rock

The first battle damaged version matches the WS poster too well. Gotsta stay.

Anybody know if just the Pedestal stand is available (say, if it needed to be replaced)?

And hopefully, BBTS and Midtown CONTINUE to be distributers...I know things got shaken up in BBTS land hear during PO time (or so I heard.)

The quality on these are great. They have my support in the shield marker. I've chosen my side!

Woohoo processing and paid for! (Classic wall mount)

$74 for shipping ...so hopefully will have it by next week, not sure if it is early enough to make it here by the end of the week, but that would be sweet.

$74 for shipping ...so hopefully will have it by next week, not sure if it is early enough to make it here by the end of the week, but that would be sweet.

Nice. Congrats. I think you'll like it. Definitely post some pics when it arrives.

I'm so glad BBTS stayed true to their word and kept the original pre order price of 699. Can't wait to get this bad boy

From where?!!!!! I've been trying and trying to get that cap shield wall ver. ;(

Back