Kill the Blog?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kill the blog?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EDIT - I thought I had clicked on a link in Mike's sig but I guess it was a post. Maybe a little more visibility would help?

I did have a link underneath my signature that disappeared a couple of days ago when I accidentally erased it overlaying my sig. :lol

Yes, kill it.

Then again Dave's already paid the money for it...... so killing it would just be a waste.

I like the idea, but ultimately this is a message board and most people come here to discuss toys in that way and not to read blogs. I think it could work if more people knew about it though, but it will never be as successful as blogging on an all-blog site.

I've only read a few, there seems to be more of an emphasis on having an entry every day than actually having something to say; and when there is something interesting there is usually a thread that does just as well.

The photos are a different story, they are catalogued and easily accessible.

:dunno

I kind of agree with this... :monkey3

It's all getting too complex. I just want to go to one place, read the threads and go.

I don't want to have to go to blogs or groups, which half of them can't be accessed, and waste time searching around, even if it's to know how a new added feature works.

I think there's enough categories on the main board to cover all aspects and possibilities one could hope to post anything on.

For those who don't even know where to find it, the blog is part of the menu options at the top of the page, near User CP and the recently added iTrader option that's been placed for commerce through this site.

blogs.jpg

I think ppl are just saying "there's a Blog?" jokingly but hopefully Maul helped out a few of you guys... :lol

I like having the extra features. If they are not a problem, let them be. I will eventually use them.

Ahhh.... :banghead:banghead:banghead Well, there's goes that.

Thanks Maul.

Why, just ask Dave. I think the concern may be that content might get out of hand if any old person can use that so if you have to "apply" for one so to speak, he can screen and tell what you plan to do with it.

For instance, if you wanted to do a fitness one with article postings, I'm sure he'd give you the access.

Why, just ask Dave. I think the concern may be that content might get out of hand if any old person can use that so if you have to "apply" for one so to speak, he can screen and tell what you plan to do with it.

For instance, if you wanted to do a fitness one with article postings, I'm sure he'd give you the access.

That's exactly why I was going to start one :lol :monkey1

Well so much for that, no response.:monkey2

Back