Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all in will this one.... will look good with Red Sonja (if she turns out well).

I dropped the queen in hopes of the variant. ;)

Yeah apparently that was a big misunderstanding.I guess that variant aint coming. Yet.

And Jedi, you know me too well bro :lol. That booty has me all in.

In seriousness though, Kier has to be one of the most outstanding pieces I've seen this year.

What is this Queen variant I am hearing of...what the variant be/have been
Not a variant. Alec made a comment that there is a Black Queen PF in development and then everyone started talking about an Emma variant of her as Black Queen lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

What is this Queen variant I am hearing of...what the variant be/have been
It was a picture that Newman posted, it looked like a day of the dead sugar skull look. Apparently it was just concept for making the QoTD.

Not a variant. Alec made a comment that there is a Black Queen PF in development and then everyone started talking about an Emma variant of her as Black Queen lol

wrong queen bro :lol

Can't go wrong with either one. Get both! :D
I like this comment. I like it a lot.

Don't think you've met Doc, he will lol

Yes, this is true :exactly:

Can't go wrong with either one. Get both! :D

Which is exactly what I’ll be doing. Had the QOD on P.O. since first seeing her and nothing short of Armageddon will stop me from getting Kier. Planning to display them both together with Red Sonya. Talk about a “Deadly shelve of Hotness”.

Wonder man would work as well. Though she's going with the trinity setup for me so I need this. Hehe.

I was going to do the same thing and call them my Badass Bitches. But then I forgot about....

This

Ah this is true :exactly:

But I pair up by random things. Now that I have Supes and PG is to come, I shall have them together. I still need Bats, so that's someting else. And he'd go with Barbara. But I may just put the trinity in one, the sirens in another, and B/C List characters else where. Just hope we get a Cassie or Donna to go with Wonder Woman. Kier would look fine with QoTD, or with Sonja, Lady Death, and Vampirella.

Ah this is true :exactly:

But I pair up by random things. Now that I have Supes and PG is to come, I shall have them together. I still need Bats, so that's someting else. And he'd go with Barbara. But I may just put the trinity in one, the sirens in another, and B/C List characters else where. Just hope we get a Cassie or Donna to go with Wonder Woman. Kier would look fine with QoTD, or with Sonja, Lady Death, and Vampirella.
The problem for me is the heights and the cases I use. For instance, if Catwoman and Babs were each 1" shorter then I'd be able to fit em in with Bats. However at over 22 inches that won't work for me. And I don't want them in detolfs because they're not as awesome to display stuff in like a Klingsbo.

Back