Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem for me is the heights and the cases I use. For instance, if Catwoman and Babs were each 1" shorter then I'd be able to fit em in with Bats. However at over 22 inches that won't work for me. And I don't want them in detolfs because they're not as awesome to display stuff in like a Klingsbo.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't have any sort of display units like that so that makes plenty of sense for sure. I just use shelves and some pedestals for now. Don't see such a hurry to get on a display unit quick.

Also did you get like 2000+ post in the last month and half? :lol

I don't have any sort of display units like that so that makes plenty of sense for sure. I just use shelves and some pedestals for now. Don't see such a hurry to get on a display unit quick.

Also did you get like 2000+ post in the last month and half? :lol
Lmao man and holy ****, didnt even notice to be honest. The last time i checked post count was around the end of SDCC and it had gone from like 1800 to like 4000. Lol its all these reveals man. Post SDCC has been crazy too and I've gotten like 5 statues delivered since June so maybe that's why too. Also I'm subscribed to over 90 threads lol

I buy the display cases cause to me these are temporary right now. Our home is a new build so I gotta wait like 2-4 years they say for the house to completely settle. 1 down and a few more to go, then I'm setting it all up in the basement with custom display case with plexi all around. Lights the whole shebang Lol. Can't ****ing wait! I'm going to set it up with lights and when you flip the switch you'll hear a noise like when you turn on all the lights in a warehouse Lol.

Lmao man and holy ****, didnt even notice to be honest. The last time i checked post count was around the end of SDCC and it had gone from like 1800 to like 4000. Lol its all these reveals man. Post SDCC has been crazy too and I've gotten like 5 statues delivered since June so maybe that's why too. Also I'm subscribed to over 90 threads lol

I buy the display cases cause to me these are temporary right now. Our home is a new build so I gotta wait like 2-4 years they say for the house to completely settle. 1 down and a few more to go, then I'm setting it all up in the basement. Customs disolaybcaee with plexi all around. Lights the whole shebang Lol. Can't ****ing wait! I'm going to set it up with lights and when you flip the switch you'll hear a noise like when you turn on all the lights in a warehouse Lol.

:rotfl

Yeah man I was like wait....wasn't he just at like 4k? :lol

That will look pretty damn sick, means you need to get QoTD :wave :lol

Nah but the mancave thing should be badass. I actually am working to wire my lights to work with my MR Lightsabers and a couple customs I am trying to get done. Would look badass to see a **** ton of lightsabers to light up the area. plus since I have em with rechargable batteries, it doesn't use electricity, makes the place look sick, and save on energy costs :yess:

I just need Kier to get announced maybe at the end of Spook. I wish they would add some exclusive **** with em :(

:rotfl

Yeah man I was like wait....wasn't he just at like 4k? :lol

That will look pretty damn sick, means you need to get QoTD :wave :lol

Nah but the mancave thing should be badass. I actually am working to wire my lights to work with my MR Lightsabers and a couple customs I am trying to get done. Would look badass to see a **** ton of lightsabers to light up the area. plus since I have em with rechargable batteries, it doesn't use electricity, makes the place look sick, and save on energy costs :yess:

I just need Kier to get announced maybe at the end of Spook. I wish they would add some exclusive **** with em :(

Dude we are so close to Kier now, I can feel it in my faction ;) (still skipping on QotD though)

I want lightsabers too but I'm going to wait to setup everything else first. Then I'll invest some money on some serious movie replica ****. A dual-lit saber over my wall mount TV, multi-coloured ones on each wall in the basement..

Can't wait to see your set up when you're done wiring everything. Dude collecting is awesome. Also with Boba and Vader coming up this year, it'll keep the wife Happy. Lol she doesn't like my recent two figs (Red Sonja, Hellboy) like she liked my earlier ones (Apoc, Red Skull, SM, BMB)

Dude we are so close to Kier now, I can feel it in my faction ;) (still skipping on QotD though)

I want lightsabers too but I'm going to wait to setup everything else first. Then I'll invest some money on some serious movie replica ****. A dual-lit saber over my wall mount TV, multi-coloured ones on each wall in the basement..

Can't wait to see your set up when you're done wiring everything. Dude collecting is awesome. Also with Boba and Vader coming up this year, it'll keep the wife Happy. Lol she doesn't like my recent two figs (Red Sonja, Hellboy) like she liked my earlier ones (Apoc, Red Skull, SM, BMB)

Dude I hope so! I am ready. After with Boba and Babs, ugh I am just ready for PG and Kier!

You lightsabers are super ****ing raw. I have my double bladed Maul going on a backdrop of the ceiling leading to stairs, but if I move out, that will need to change. I plan to just get the jedi's or sith's that I like; lightsabers.

Yeah once I get it done, I'll show it off, and **** yeah it is, so much cool **** to get you stoked. How does she look Red Skull and not Hellboy, Skull would scare the **** out of me, and I can understand Sonja :lol

Dude I hope so! I am ready. After with Boba and Babs, ugh I am just ready for PG and Kier!

You lightsabers are super ****ing raw. I have my double bladed Maul going on a backdrop of the ceiling leading to stairs, but if I move out, that will need to change. I plan to just get the jedi's or sith's that I like; lightsabers.

Yeah once I get it done, I'll show it off, and **** yeah it is, so much cool **** to get you stoked. How does she look Red Skull and not Hellboy, Skull would scare the **** out of me, and I can understand Sonja :lol
Yeah lightsabers are awesome. Yeah wanna get Anakin, Obi Wan, Luke, Qui Gon, Yoda, Maul, Vader, Palpatine, Dooku (part of me is tempted by the Dark Side, but I'm a Jedi like my father before me)

Lol she just thinks they look so badass and Sonja she likes her but probably didn't expect to see so much of her Lol even though she saw all the pics and everything (I think she secretly likes her and doesn't want to encourage me to get more; no idea about Kier). Hellboy she's never been a big fan and it was a chore trying to get her to watch the movie, same thing when it comes to LotR. She loves Star Wars, DC, Marvel.

Yeah lightsabers are awesome. Yeah wanna get Anakin, Obi Wan, Luke, Qui Gon, Yoda, Maul, Vader, Palpatine, Dooku (part of me is tempted by the Dark Side, but I'm a Jedi like my father before me)

Lol she just thinks they look so badass and Sonja she likes her but probably didn't expect to see so much of her Lol even though she saw all the pics and everything (I think she secretly likes her and doesn't want to encourage me to get more; no idea about Kier). Hellboy she's never been a big fan and it was a chore trying to get her to watch the movie, same thing when it comes to LotR. She loves Star Wars, DC, Marvel.

I just need Anakin, Qui-Gon, Yoda, Palpatine, Dooku, and I love Obi's Epi. I. over all other ones.

Hahaha that makes so much sense lol. I think she'll like Kier :wink1:

I just need Anakin, Qui-Gon, Yoda, Palpatine, Dooku, and I love Obi's Epi. I. over all other ones.

Hahaha that makes so much sense lol. I think she'll like Kier :wink1:
She will. Its weird because every woman i get reminds me if her in some way. She's the baddest ***** I know

I wasn't a COTD fan, until...

View attachment 138350

Man is she sexy.
On a perv note, you think the vest is removable similar to ARH products?

Sadly the vest won't be coming off. Agree with you 100% on how sexy she is. I love the pose, Powerful and Sensual. The mask is cool, but I really don't want to cover that stunning face.

IMG_3308_zpsdc5425a5.jpg

Once the Chinese factory gets done with her paint app, she is going to be tanned and very alive, nothing like that pic i am afraid. :slap

I wasn't a COTD fan, until...

View attachment 138350

Man is she sexy.
On a perv note, you think the vest is removable similar to ARH products?
Lmao I asked Mark Newman because he worked on the chest armour and he called me a perv lol then we got to talking about censorship in N.A. compared to the rest of the world. Its possible but not as likely. The Gallevarbe sculpt they did that because it was how Mark had initially done her and in myth mermaids are topless. Would be nice though. I love the way Newman sculpts breasts

Once the Chinese factory gets done with her paint app, she is going to be tanned and very alive, nothing like that pic i am afraid. :slap

agree, the factory is always good at armor painting, their weak point is on skintone. especially the face.

Back