Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to see how QotD comes out. If she's good then rest assured Kier will be amazing

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

yes! if QOTD and red death have a good quality in the mass production, the others come next will all be ok i think.

yes! if QOTD and red death have a good quality in the mass production, the others come next will all be ok i think.
Here's hoping right? Fingers crossed as usual lol

She's the head of my faction. I have no problem following behind her. Gives me more time to check out DAT FINE ASS. :naughty

It's funny how they show the meticulous paint process that goes into painting the prototype...that is hilarious.

In what pic did you get to see her posterior?

Well this is about the closest view we got so far. The rest is all imagination baby! But you can just tell It’s magnificent. And yes I probably need to seek professional help.

butt.jpg

the blood on her legs even has depth. I'm scared to see how the factory will handle that part alone.

Well this is about the closest view we got so far. The rest is all imagination baby! But you can just tell It’s magnificent. And yes I probably need to seek professional help.

View attachment 138818

Dont feel bad, I asked if her chest plate was removable lol! And I guess while were on the topic, shes clearly not wearing any undies to cover her ummm you know.

Dont feel bad, I asked if her chest plate was removable lol! And I guess while were on the topic, shes clearly not wearing any undies to cover her ummm you know.

Explains the blood! :wink1: Hey I just noticed her feet look strange. Does she have 2 pair of toes.

Explains the blood! :wink1: Hey I just noticed her feet look strange. Does she have 2 pair of toes.
Lmao nice one. Can't believe she's almost here. Will have to wait for a coupon code but she's so close.

That damn video makes me want to PO her and I wasn't planning on collecting this line. I may put the $25 coupon from the kit to use after all.

Back