Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my mid-2020 collection update. Pretty slow year so far compared to previous years, but still a few more key things I'll be adding to the collection in this 2nd half of the year. Hope you can check out the video :D

Here's my thoughts on the Hot Toys Leia and Wicket set. Overall a fantastic set, with the only strange thing being the legs of Wicket. Not sure if this is a common issues due to the undersuit?

Dont think I previously posted this vid in here. Just a quick shot of the collection using my new Sony ZV-1 4k camera. Definitely an upgrade from my previous camera of 7 years, but need to work on that shaky hand :D

Here's my look at the ThreeZero John Rambo figure. So nice to see such a great looking figure from a company other than Hot Toys! Fantastic figure for any fan of classic action movies!

Been sitting on the fence for a few months on this figure. But glad I finally caved and added this to the collection for a great price! Hope you can check out my thoughts on one of the most memorable movie villains of the past decade.

Such a gorgeous statue and so glad Tweeterhead are continuing the series from Sideshow! Shame that my regular head sculpt has a small chip on the head sculpt, but hopefully they can help me out with a replacement. Other than that, this statue is pretty much perfection!

Back