Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my quick review of the new Asmus Toys upgrade expansion sets for their LOTR Merry and Pippin figures. The head sculpts are a definite improvement, and the cloaks are pretty nice too (except for the missing button on one!) Hope you can check out the video! :)

Here's my look at the new Asmus Toys Boromir in their LOTR series. Overall, another nice addition to the series. Now just waiting for Gimli to complete the Fellowship!!

New YouTube channel trailer is up with the latest pics from the past 4 months or so. Hope you can subscribe and stay tuned for more videos coming soon :D

Here's my comparison between the new MP-12+ Sideswipe (anime colour edition) and the original MP-12 Sideswipe. Definitely prefer the new in bot mode, but original far better in alt mode.

Here's my look at the new Hot Toys Doc Brown from Back to the Future Part 2. Overall, really happy with this one. Even the head sculpt has grown on me, and it looks great on display with Marty.

Here's my look at the new Sideshow Dengar. Pleasantly surprised with this one, despite a few nits to pick. Overall glad to finally add him to the bounty hunter collection! Hope you can check out the video, give it a like, and subscribe (hopefully Zuckuss arriving within the next week!)

Here's my look at the new Zuckuss figure. Great to finally complete the ESB bounty hunters, and Sideshow have done a pretty good job! The jacket scares me though!!

Here's my look at the Blitzway Ghostbusters Special Pack that was released late last year. Finally managed to set them all up, and they look fantastic together!

How do you like them? I considered it, but I think I'm going in another direction.

The cases? I'm glad I went with them! I considered more glass cabinets, but they take up too much room. The acrylic cases allows me to place them above existing cabinets and extend the space I can display stuff. The overall quality is great too. The room is already pretty overcrowded, so I'm going to need to really try to downsize and keep key iconic pieces.

Do you mind me asking how much those cases were and what dimensions you used? Would love to do something similar to keep dust off stuff I have on open shelves.

Do those have any bottoms or nah?

Do you mind me asking how much those cases were and what dimensions you used? Would love to do something similar to keep dust off stuff I have on open shelves.

Do those have any bottoms or nah?

No, I didnt put any base on them. I just wanted them as a cover for my figures. I ordered 4 different sizes for 4 pairs of cases. The ones that I just received were 850mm wide x 450mm deep x 400mm high. The largest I ordered were about 1000mm wide x 350mm deep x 400mm high. They all cost about AUD$180 each.

Still rearranging some figures, but definitely happier now with this side of the room! Loving the Star Wars OT figures surrounding the posters.

20180312_001722b.jpg

Here's my quick look at the recent Hot Toys Princess Leia in her Hoth outfit. Another solid release and a definite must-have for fans of The Empire Strikes Back!

Back