Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 2 - THE ARENA FIGHTER - NEW PRODUCT COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the recommended body for this?

KP04-A body is the one you are searching for:

kp04-pic6.jpg

it is impossible to find anywhere the helmet ....
it seems that it's sold out from a very long time.
i wasnt aware that it was for preorder before

any chance to see a second version of it? either plastic or die cast?

Timewalker Toys still has it also.
1/6 Gladiator Helm (Unknown Version)

If you were constructive in your criticism I see no reason why your comments would be deleted.

I agree the helmet should've been included with this set, it's a signature of the character and buying it separately is annoying. However, it makes sense from their standpoint to sell it independently since they have a museum helmets line or something.

There are a few workarounds to the complaints you made that can save you money. You don't need to buy their Crowe sculpt and new body for this, there are alternatives on eBay that are cheaper and with better Crowe likeness.

Complaining that KP accepted customer feedback on the set 1 sculpt and improved it makes no sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much will the clothing kit cost , estimate on total figure with helm??

Set & body with Head
Kaustic Plastik 78 Euro in Europe - 88$ in Usa (The Arena Fighter Kit) -
Body will cost 50 Euro in Europe and 57$ in Usa and it will include this head displayed (the Model KP04-A)
https://www.facebook.com/KausticPlastik

Helmet
1/6 Scale Museum Helm Collection 2014 - Gladiator Helm - Kaustic Plastik 1/6 Scale Bodies 1/6 Scale Accessories

As I wrote before total will be $195 (without shipping)

If you were constructive in your criticism I see no reason why your comments would be deleted.

I agree the helmet should've been included with this set, it's a signature of the character and buying it separately is annoying. However, it makes sense from their standpoint to sell it independently since they have a museum helmets line or something.

There are a few workarounds to the complaints you made that can save you money. You don't need to buy their Crowe sculpt and new body for this, there are alternatives on eBay that are cheaper and with better Crowe likeness.

Complaining that KP accepted customer feedback on the set 1 sculpt and improved it makes no sense to me.

Can you post a link with the workaround for the body & head?
From what I have seen prices are similar.

For the 1st set hs my point is they should have included the modern life hs with the 1st set,
not having us to buy the better version again.

Can you post a link with the workaround for the body & head?
From what I have seen prices are similar.

For the 1st set hs my point is they should have included the modern life hs with the 1st set,
not having us to buy the better version again.

Are you pricing the sculpt and body together at $57? Not sure if I misread your post or not.

Well, as Fabio has stated in another board (I think), the helmet was not used with that particular attire, so actually, you don't need the helmet for an accurate display of the figure. It makes perfect sense from KP's standpoint to not include the helmet with the set, particularly in light of their own line of "museum quality helmets", which are all, if I'm not mistaken, priced similarly. Of course they know people will want to buy the helmet to go with the set and head sculpt, that's just savvy business IMHO.
As others have stated, there are many options for the head sculpt, some better, others worse. Also, if I recall correctly, there are options for the helmet among customizers. I don't know how expensive those are.
The use of the body is completely optional, but they give you the option of getting it with their version of the head sculpt, so it's a good option for those so inclined. If not, you can find all kinds of more or less appropriate bodies out there.
Is Fabio the best at PR? Clearly not. He is very passionate and very proud of his company's work, but clearly a tad over-zealous. He reminds me a bit of Kyle "Tankman" Wyndrix when he first started posting in different boards: very passionate and proud, not very good at PR.
Ultimately, both strive to give us the best products they can, and I'm happy for it, so both continue to have my full support.

Jeez, just relax mate. You know, you don't HAVE to buy the figure if you don't want to, or if you think it's too expensive. :wink1:
Just be glad that a 1/6 company finally took it upon themselves to make a kick-ass Maximus figure, something fans on this board have been asking for for years.

In my experience, Fabio has always been open to fan feedback and offers stuff that's quite unique on the market; like the recent Conan stuff, or the Museum quality helmets. And quality has its price...

And as said before, if you don't agree with the price for the separate body and head, just get a cheaper version on Ebay. Plenty of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give a look at the pictures of our Master artisan Jeweller, building this helms with his own hands..
This happened live at Novegro (Italy) at Hobby Model Expo inside our stand, where we made a workshop to show everybody the kind of work there is behind our Museum Collection helms.
Every helms need around 1 hour of work to be assembled..

One day artisans like this will not exist anymore...
But we will proudly show pieces of plastic in our collections... made by a machine..

Kaustik-Plastik-Anteprima-Mondiale-Hobby-Expo13.jpg

Kaustik-Plastik-Anteprima-Mondiale-Hobby-Expo15.jpg

Kaustik-Plastik-Anteprima-Mondiale-Hobby-Expo16.jpg

Kaustik-Plastik-Anteprima-Mondiale-Hobby-Expo20.jpg

Kaustik-Plastik-Anteprima-Mondiale-Hobby-Expo103.jpg

Last edited:
Is Fabio the best at PR? Clearly not. He is very passionate and very proud of his company's work, but clearly a tad over-zealous. He reminds me a bit of Kyle "Tankman" Wyndrix when he first started posting in different boards: very passionate and proud, not very good at PR.
Ultimately, both strive to give us the best products they can, and I'm happy for it, so both continue to have my full support.

Yes mate you are 100% right, I'm not a PR person and I will never be ;)
As you know... You can love me, or you can hate me.. But you can't troll me ;)
ahah :rotfl

Back