Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a recent interview, HT says they have no plans to make Conan. They will be making a Matrix from Commando though. :yess:

Oh I forgot about that interview, thanks for the reminder. So this figure is looking like a definite purchase then.

A John Matrix figure is an instant purchase. :rock

Oh I forgot about that interview, thanks for the reminder. So this figure is looking like a definite purchase then.

A John Matrix figure is an instant purchase. :rock

Get it from collectibles kitbash.

£65 + postage, you have to pay a deposit buts it's £20 I think plus the postage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get it from collectibles kitbash.

£65 + postage, you have to pay a deposit buts it's £20 I think plus the postage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the site I was going to use Frank my friend. :hi5:

I think the KP02 body would be best for this right?

The KP03 is more athletic looking is it not? And the TTM-20 would have the double joints at the elbow exposed.

You're gonna want the KP02... its a larger build and taller body than the KP03. So it's more appropriate for a "Babarian" physique. Alternatively the TTM 20 or similar HT bodies would also work. I'm gonna try the set out with a MMS117 and KP02 body to see which I prefer.

You're gonna want the KP02... its a larger build and taller body than the KP03. So it's more appropriate for a "Babarian" physique. Alternatively the TTM 20 or similar HT bodies would also work. I'm gonna try the set out with a MMS117 and KP02 body to see which I prefer.

Thanks.

I have never had any experience with either body (KP02 or KP03) but just seeing the pics you could tell that the KP02 was better for this figure, Is the body still available to buy?

I would get the TTM-20 for it but the exposed double jointed elbow could be a pain.

Both of this will look very nice! :)

That is great to hear.

Yep, the KP02 is up again at quite a few retailers. And I wouldn't use the TTM20 either because of the elbows, but if you can get either of the MMS Terminator bodies or even a Barney Ross body you'd be in good shape. But the KP02 would definitely be the most cost effective, you can't beat a $40 muscular body.

Yep, it's pretty much the same as the T2, I think there might be some slight differences... but basically the same.

Yep, the KP02 is up again at quite a few retailers. And I wouldn't use the TTM20 either because of the elbows, but if you can get either of the MMS Terminator bodies or even a Barney Ross body you'd be in good shape. But the KP02 would definitely be the most cost effective, you can't beat a $40 muscular body.

Thanks for that pal. :hi5:

The KP02 is the body I want for this figure so I will be looking to pick one up.

so i'm guessing the MMST2 body bigger than the TTM20

Maybe slightly because when I got my mms117 I picked up a TTM20 to make a second figure with the endo arm exposed so I swapped bodies and put the leathers and black shirt on the TTM20 and it actually fits a lot better and looks better and I used the mms117 body with the greyish shirt and endo arm cause the arm fits better, so I think the mms117 is a little bigger but not very much

They are pretty close... I'd just prefer the T2 or T1 bodies since they have the single elbow joint.

The head sculpt is odd. The unpainted originals were excellent. I see Arnold strongly in some profile/angle shots, not at all in others, especially straight on.

Valeria and Subotai would be great too. I preordered it.

I don't think they ever set out to produce a faithful Arnie likeness. Which they could have easily done what with all the HT Terminators out there. People are buying this for the clothing set and accessories. The longhair head sculpt is bonus.

Back