Kaustic Plastik - New Scottish Warrior?? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geez. beginning to think there's discrimination against us Scots lol. the Pangaea Scottish General (William Wallace Braveheart) seems to have been canceled (anybody know??), and this Scottish Lord (Highlander) is becoming more n more evident that it's defunct as well

geez. beginning to think there's discrimination against us Scots lol. the Pangaea Scottish General (William Wallace Braveheart) seems to have been canceled (anybody know??), and this Scottish Lord (Highlander) is becoming more n more evident that it's defunct as well

What gives you that idea ? Have you heard from Kaustic Plastic ? There a very small company and take a long time to push out figures .

I posted on the Pangaea facebook page a while ago about their William Wallace figure and they siad it was going to be out in late June/early July

Well at least you guys have retailers you can trust that will ship this figure to you without it costing as much as the figure again...

I've yet to find an EU-based retailer that I've actually heard of listing this guy. I'm seriously contemplating biting the bullet and PO-ing him from one of aforementioned US-based sites, but everything from the US gets hit with the highest possible rate of VAT - where not only are the rates at 20% of value, but said value also includes the cost of shipping, and anything over £15GBP gets charged... So with the extortionate ~$100USD shipping charges this thing is becoming a bit of a pipe dream on this side of the pond! (Seriously I've never understood why it costs less to ship a huge coffin-sized box from Japan than it does a relatively tiny box from the US.)

Well at least you guys have retailers you can trust that will ship this figure to you without it costing as much as the figure again...

I've yet to find an EU-based retailer that I've actually heard of listing this guy. I'm seriously contemplating biting the bullet and PO-ing him from one of aforementioned US-based sites, but everything from the US gets hit with the highest possible rate of VAT - where not only are the rates at 20% of value, but said value also includes the cost of shipping, and anything over £15GBP gets charged... So with the extortionate ~$100USD shipping charges this thing is becoming a bit of a pipe dream on this side of the pond! (Seriously I've never understood why it costs less to ship a huge coffin-sized box from Japan than it does a relatively tiny box from the US.)
I'm in the uk and has used kghobby and hobbylink Japan for stuff and it's been all good. - not sure if they're listing this yet but worth having a look ?

I'm in the uk and has used kghobby and hobbylink Japan for stuff and it's been all good. - not sure if they're listing this yet but worth having a look ?

Thanks, yeah sadly both sites still only have the Mel Gibson figure as far as I can tell. It's rather frustrating that so few retailers seem to have picked this figure up.

Not bad. Glazed over dolls eyes, but not bad. I kinda don't want to commit to it if were not guaranteed more characters or looks for Connor.

I received mine yesterday. Very impressive figure, the headsculpt is amazing!

Bring on more Highlander-inspired figures!

IMG_0679.jpg

I may have to get one of these because Highlander is one of those fun genre movies. Not sold on the HS but the tailoring is great. If they do a Kurgan I'd definitely pick them both up. And a Ramirez would put it over the top.

It's a kind of magic!

IMG_1065.jpg

Hot Toys themselves could not have done a finer job.

If KP announces a Ramirez and Medieval Kurgan, I will be the first to pre-order.

[/QUOTE]

looks great and can't wait to get it. just wish it had the Real hair treatment.
and Pizza, where the hell did u get a Kurgan?!! been out of collecting for few years but didn't think one was even produced. custom? still available?

Back