Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue - 1/6 Hammer Horror of Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mouth looks to be wide open. I wish that backdrop was included as part of the setšŸ˜

D1.jpg

I may be in the minority here but I would like a near total serene, yet sinister, sculpt for a second head to contrast with an open mouthed, fang appearance.View attachment 628283
I was going to post this same pic as my choice for a neutral sculpt. Lee struck some rather smug cocky upperclass British nobleman stares in his role as Dracula. Sort of like the rudest waiter you'd ever get in a fancy restaurant. Quite unlike the Lugosi look, Lee's was very "British". I think that would be hard to capture in a sculpt without it looking dead (all pun intended) but it's the look we need in contrast to the raged feral bloodlust sculpt. I'd even want something like this (image posted below):

635696176206748349-XXX-E-DRAC-CHRISTOPHER-LEE-06-HOTPAGE-962955.JPG

I may be in the minority here but I would like a near total serene, yet sinister, sculpt for a second head to contrast with an open mouthed, fang appearance.View attachment 628283
Yeah, I'd be surprised if they give us two toothy head sculpts. I suppose it's possible that the tease they posted a few months ago has been changed, and that's the one we're seeing in the newest picture. Would definitely prefer to have a feral sculpt and a regal sculpt.

I'm really hoping that, after these are released, they pick a nice iconic looking Vincent Price look (Maybe from Haunted Palace, with an extra head sans beard/ only the moustache).

His period era clothing is what folks associate him with, but the beard he wears in Haunted Palace and Oblong Box comes and goes. The moustache was there 99% of the time.

Any idea when we get full deets on Drac and Van Helsing? I'm dyin' over here.

I was going to post this same pic as my choice for a neutral sculpt. Lee struck some rather smug cocky upperclass British nobleman stares in his role as Dracula. Sort of like the rudest waiter you'd ever get in a fancy restaurant. Quite unlike the Lugosi look, Lee's was very "British". I think that would be hard to capture in a sculpt without it looking dead (all pun intended) but it's the look we need in contrast to the raged feral bloodlust sculpt. I'd even want something like this (image posted below):

View attachment 628326
Thanks for wonderful picture!;)(y)
I really want this neutral sculpt.
This is the image of Christopher Lee's Dracula, which I love.:love:

It looks pretty great so far. I can see some very slight faults, but this sculpt is the best Lee Dracula to date and I trust will look fantastic in-hand. They got his deviated septum and irregular bottom teeth right. That's respect to accuracy.

336912591_162301663384498_4570003217057313065_n.jpg

It looks pretty great so far. I can see some very slight faults, but this sculpt is the best Lee Dracula to date and I trust will look fantastic in-hand. They got his deviated septum and irregular bottom teeth right. That's respect to accuracy.

View attachment 629825
Yeah, the teeth are awesome! It's always a risk doing teeth in 1/6th scale, but it looks like they pulled it off!

Yeah, the teeth are awesome! It's always a risk doing teeth in 1/6th scale, but it looks like they pulled it off!
True, teeth in 1/6 scale don't always work, but I think it has a lot to do with sculptors messing up open mouths. There are all kinds of complex muscle reconfigurations that occur throughout the face when a person shows their teeth, from the chin all the way up to the forehead. Many sculptors take a relaxed expression sculpt and just stretch the jaw and chin down to create an open mouth making the teeth look like dislodged dentures.

Looks awesome!
This is the more human face from what I can tell.
Looking forward to seeing the full figure + the more monstrous "vampire" face with full fangs and iconic red/pink sclera.
REALLY excited for this one....

Back