Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from KP as well and just emailed them to get an estimate on payment and estimated shipping date. They indicated “a few weeks more.”
Take that for what it’s worth.

Yeah, that really sucks. I ordered with them right away because I was afraid of not getting it. Not only was it more expensive than many Chinese retailers, you have to wait until it gets shipped to Italy and then pay more expensive shipping on top of that.

Anybody order this from TNS Figures? I paid my invoice on 7/18 and still waiting on any shipping info. I emailed them twice and got nothing back.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Yeah from memory tns said should be in stock over next couple of weeks.......about a week and a half ago got that email and invoice guessing early august

Kaustic Plastik posted on Facebook that they are in stock and are doing QC. Not sure if TNS is waiting for stock from them or not. Would seem weird to ship from China to Italy and back again, but who knows.

I ordered from TNS and the invoice was due on August 8th for me. I assume that is probably the expected date for TNS to get the Conan set in. I figure it should be shipped out in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the responses. I guess I'll have to exercise some patience. Just hate paying the invoice and not getting a shipping notice a day or two later.

I got my tracking info early this morning. Won't be long now. Hopefully this will make an awesome Conan for the shelf.

Got my shipping and tracking info from TNS Figures this morning.

conan1.jpgconan2.jpg

i hope they release the head sculpt without the crown , they did a second head for the william wallace after the release of the figure

The sculpt in pictures looks great. My concern is the paint. It appears to lack realism that HT does so well (especially the eyes). Hope I'm wrong once I have it in hand.

Well no one does eyes like HT unless it's custom. Big Chief once said that HT's method is basically proprietary and has a high fail rate with many rejected heads because of it.

Back