Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I just got a notice from DHL that pertains to the shipment. It was in Italian and really didn't say much of anything, but why else would I get that if a shipment wasn't at least imminent. I'll see what happens in the next day or two.

I see I have that same email. Thanks for the reply

now we need a Conan the Barbarian , not the Destroyer set. Hope they make an. accurate Serpents medallion this time and maybe a helmet or a final battle set with a severed head and pendant.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

A couple of phone pics of the set. I really like it and am glad to finally have a Conan worthy of Crom CB30C9A6-E9A9-4FE6-8B75-A198BF7260BD.jpgB692B4C7-57D1-40AC-BAA7-D1B4986AE4ED.jpg

Is that the uber-huge worldbox body? Looks very good, if not a little cut for Arnold. But perhaps a fair trade off if you're using all the clothing.

Yeah it’s the durable ripped body. ( I think that’s the name )... it’s a bit too ripped yes I was going to use it to make a Dutch but couldn’t resist, I’m pleased with it

Yeah it?s the durable ripped body. ( I think that?s the name )... it?s a bit too ripped yes I was going to use it to make a Dutch but couldn?t resist, I?m pleased with it
Thanks for that; do you have any other HT Arnold's like Commando or a T-800? It'd be interesting to see how it scales. I'm thinking it would be a good alternative to put the Commando outfit on and preserve the nice muscle body from potential staining.

Thanks for that; do you have any other HT Arnold's like Commando or a T-800? It'd be interesting to see how it scales. I'm thinking it would be a good alternative to put the Commando outfit on and preserve the nice muscle body from potential staining.

I do, I’ll try to snap a comparison photo

Back