Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Pants Pre-Order now Up!

I am going for the mob scene look any way so I presume without sanding the arm will go through the sleeve Kato?

If so it will all be covered up anyway, if it looks a little tight it will not affect my set up a great deal

This is the difference before (right) and before (left) sanding the upper arms.

_MG_0354.JPG

Whether it is not necessary to sand depends on yr requirement level for yr Joker

For me, I even need to change the arms part to fulfill my requirement.

Thanks that very helpful reference, it certainly looks a significant difference between the two, so i'll definately be sanding my arms.

Elvis has already received his vest :) thanks

IMG_1349_2.jpg

I'll arrange the payment of the remaining orders in the next 24 hrs or so.

Anyone who has yet to send their balance, please do so ASAP! PM's coming too.

How did you do that color off on purple coat?....

Could you kindly explain to me?.... :)

How did you do that color off on purple coat?....

Could you kindly explain to me?.... :)

I did 2 things.

First a bleached bath.
I used dylon pre-dye.
Leave the coat in the mixture for about 10min. The coat will bcome pale grey.

They I used windsor purple dye from dylon.
I leave the coat in the mixture for about 20 min.

Then i weathered it.

I don't get it. My good friend Hector, aka ShortRound's pants and shirt are being delivered tomorrow at his house. My stuff is still in Hong Kong and we both live in the same county (L.A.). Both pieces of information are from the USPS website. This is what I was talking about the other day about being in the list of first to ship. Because it always takes longer to get to my address and there's no logical explanation that I know about. :impatient::dunno

I don't get it. My good friend Hector, aka ShortRound's pants and shirt are being delivered tomorrow at his house. My stuff is still in Hong Kong and we both live in the same county (L.A.). Both pieces of information are from the USPS website. This is what I was talking about the other day about being in the list of first to ship. Because it always takes longer to get to my address and there's no logical explanation that I know about. :impatient::dunno

The item (RB262035212HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 24-Apr-2011

Which is the same as Umair, Neo, Ro926....

Just only for ShortRound's parcel which is on 22-Apr-2011

Pure luck of the draw...just like with the Bruce Wayne Shirt and Tie. It took like 3 weeks to get mine, and Kato sent mine the same day he sent everyone elses. :dunno

The item (RB262035212HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 24-Apr-2011

Which is the same as Umair, Neo, Ro926....

Just only for ShortRound's parcel which is on 22-Apr-2011

Oh, that explains why Shortie's is here already in the USA. Still, it's the postal services which aren't consistent with their times and like Ro says, it's luck. Just wanted to express why my urgency to be in the first to ship. Just watch, even though there's a 2 day difference with Shortie's, it still might not show up in the next 2 days. It's craaaazy!:google But hey, as long as it gets here.
Thanks for the info.

Oh, that explains why Shortie's is here already in the USA. Still, it's the postal services which aren't consistent with their times and like Ro says, it's luck. Just wanted to express why my urgency to be in the first to ship. Just watch, even though there's a 2 day difference with Shortie's, it still might not show up in the next 2 days. It's craaaazy!:google But hey, as long as it gets here.
Thanks for the info.

If you live in Korea, it takes 3~4 days only:wink1::lol:rotfl

Dear Umair

It seems there are just only 2~3 people who have not settled the payment yet, it is not fair to let the other people keep waiting .

So, for those people have paid already, I would like to send them the shirts first. What do you think?

Pls send me the payment and order list to me as usual so that they can get the shirt and pants earlier as well.

Sorry for adding yr work load again.

Just a thought that came to me. Are we getting the final coat coming complete as neat or weathered. Even though it looks beautiful, I think the coat is weathered throughout the movie? Anybody?

Just a thought that came to me. Are we getting the final coat coming complete as neat or weathered. Even though it looks beautiful, I think the coat is weathered throughout the movie? Anybody?

Good call

I would be up for Sean weathering mine if that is possible :dunno

He did with the Indy jacket :monkey3

Back