Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

Umair can you get back to me when you can please.

Cheers bud. :duff

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

Shortround, what head do you have on your Joker?

That my friend is the infamous BobbyC joker head! Without a doubt the best joker head out there.....in my opinion, of course!

And I'm assuming it's no longer available from anywhere. Ha Ha

Thanks brother. How do I look up a user without him posting. Ha I only know how to PM that way.

Just send him a PM. His board name is BobbyC. Oh btw be prepared to spend 1k for the head if it is still available because that was the original price.

Oh well. Nevermind. No need in pming him then. Ha

I'll say it again ShortRound, you literally have taken the best pics of the BobbyC head IMO looks incredibly realistic! :clap

Thank you thank you! If I can only get devil to photoshop some sick background. I should PM him! :lol

Wait until you get the overcoat. Save the best for last aye? :wink1:

Wow. This is seriously some amazing stuff.:clap Im desperately looking for a Joker DX coat and was hoping I could maybe Just get a Kato coat instead but this is way out of my price range unfortunately.:( The suit is jaw dropping. It literally looks like a real outfit for a human just scaled down to 1/6. Amazing.

Got my laughing man set today. :rock (why do we call it funny man now?)

Shirt and pants are awesome. The vest is pefdect too. No dirty glue marks I accidently brought to it anymore! Thats what I call customer service. :exactly:

Considdering the new waitlist: When will the second run happen? Before or after we got the coat? Same question for the "Weyn" suit. A small "DTK"-Kato gear time table would extremly help calculating. It doesnt have to be a definitve time table, just a roughly idea when what will happen...

Edit:

Typing these words a button of the vest fell off again.:yess:

I will let it fix by someone else. Im no got at gluing. :monkey3:lol

To make it clear for everyone who is thinking about joining the second run: DO IT! This set is simply too cool to pass.

Last edited:

Don't use any glue for the vest this time!

Pls check if I hv attached the green spare button for the vest, if not, I will attach together with the blazer next time.

This kind of spare button is a new type that you just need to put the heat iron on it and the coating under the button will melt and stick to the fabric.

Pls read p.1 for detail procedure

Kato

Got my laughing man set today. :rock (why do we call it funny man now?)

Shirt and pants are awesome. I have realized I even got a new vest instead of a repaired one. Thats what I call customer service. :exactly:

Considdering the new waitlist: When will the second run happen? Before or after we got the coat? Same question for the "Weyn" suit. A small "DTK"-Kato gear time table would extremly help calculating. It doesnt have to be a definitve time table, just a roughly idea when what will happen...

Edit:

Typing these words a button of the vest fell off again.:yess:

I will let it fix by someone else. Im no got at gluing. :monkey3:lol

To make it clear for everyone who is thinking about joining the second run: DO IT! This set is simply too cool to pass.

deposit sent for tie, vest, shirt, and pants

Our humble coordinator of this project visited my home this week. Pleasure meeting you buddy!
Commtech, Intothevoid, and Me
IMG_2240.jpg

Back