Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Laughing Man Outfit - Sports Jacket Pre-Order now Up!

I take all my pics with a 50mm :)

Cool, I've been meaning to ask you what you use Neo cause you always have excellent pics. What kind of Camera do you use Neo?

So, the camera I want is the Canon T3i and its available with just the body only, or, for a little more with the 18-55 mm lens. Do you guys recommend, that I purchase just the body only and buy the 50mm lens? Or is it nice to have the 18-55 available also for different settings?

Cool, I've been meaning to ask you what you use Neo cause you always have excellent pics. What kind of Camera do you use Neo?

So, the camera I want is the Canon T3i and its available with just the body only, or, for a little more with the 18-55 mm lens. Do you guys recommend, that I purchase just the body only and buy the 50mm lens? Or is it nice to have the 18-55 available also for different settings?

I have the exact same question lol

Ehehe :)
I have a nikon D80 and I shoot all my figures pictures with my 50mm ^^

I think that it could be cool to have an another lense for others pics than figures! ( 50mm is perfect for portrait & figures shoot )

:)

It look's more grey in person, but it's a dark grey with a hint of blue, the blue really shows up when the picture is taken.

No offense, but I believe you guys should stop this discussion right there. Kato has made a great offer to ShortRound 20 more isnt much and I believe if he really isnt happy, he should go for it. Maybe there is a difference, maybe not. I personally see a lesser intensive print on the shoulder/arm section but this is pretty normal when printing fabric. Nevertheless - and this is my main point here - Kato made absolutly clear that this topic is nothing to discuss openly and poison the thread with. If someone would complain about my work I wouldnt want to discuss this openly too. Lets just stop here and have some fun again, especially if your shirts are good. :duff :1-1::hi5:

Ehehe :)
I have a nikon D80 and I shoot all my figures pictures with my 50mm ^^

I think that it could be cool to have an another lense for others pics than figures! ( 50mm is perfect for portrait & figures shoot )

:)

Cool, thx for the info man. I'm always blown away by your pics. Damn! I dont know what to do now, lol. I'm most likely gonna get the kit with the 18-55 lens and when I saved enough money, get the other lens. the only 50 mm I see available in best buy cost $400. :gah:

Cool, thx for the info man. I'm always blown away by your pics. Damn! I dont know what to do now, lol. I'm most likely gonna get the kit with the 18-55 lens and when I saved enough money, get the other lens. the only 50 mm I see available in best buy cost $400. :gah:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=CA5018EF2&N=0

There's 50mm lenses available for a LOT less than that online

are the ties still available?

So is the break between the sports jacket and coat still happening?

Hey, Void, just fyi, since you're in the market for camera also, was just doing more research and Neo's suggestion of having more than one lens seems like a great suggestion. I was originally just gonna go with just the body and buy the 50 mm lens but I just found out that the 50mm lens doesnt zoom. It is definitely a better lens though, so I'm gonna get the camera with lens kit and purchase the 50mm lens separately. Just something for you to consider.

Hey, Void, just fyi, since you're in the market for camera also, was just doing more research and Neo's suggestion of having more than one lens seems like a great suggestion. I was originally just gonna go with just the body and buy the 50 mm lens but I just found out that the 50mm lens doesnt zoom. It is definitely a better lens though, so I'm gonna get the camera with lens kit and purchase the 50mm lens separately. Just something for you to consider.

Thanks man - thinking I'll do the same! :D

Thanks man - thinking I'll do the same! :D

This is the best option for the getting these 3 lens which can cover almost all situtaion but all in the lowest price.

In HK, we call it : The Three Treasures for The Poor

1. EF 50mm f/1.8 II
2. EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
3. EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS

All the blazer will be ready next week
Pls arrange full payment asap thx!!

Hey Umair

Just sent you the extra $3 for the Blazer material

Thanks Aaron :)

Dear all,

I would like to clarify that all of the joker shirt, the wrong side ( under side) is supposed to be a bit darker BUT BLUR IN PRINTING QLTY.

I am using the clear side as right side to keep the best printing qlty of the shirt.

My keeping shirt base one the picture is not that dark in color as well.

I would like to make myself clear all of my work are handmade and unique, you should accept there are some minor deviation of each piece of my work.

e.g. you should not expect all of the washing effect of the jeans are the same as they are handled pc by pc.

They are not scuplt that they can be casted without any difference

If you think it is not a reasonable term for you , I wish you should consider twice before you decide to get my work in future

Kato

_MG_0579.JPG

_MG_0578.JPG

In order to minimize the problem in future :

All of you who had ordered my joker blazer, pls kindly start to sand yr TT advance body ( shoulder and upper arms ) as many as possible now!

I hv make this jacket in such tight fitting so as to achieve the real movie accurate looking, I don't want to get any complaint about my jacket are being so small to put on and then ask for exchange.

TT advance is the best body for my work so far, but it is still a big strong in upper arms and a bit too muscular at shoulder width.

Even though I can make it bigger for easy fitting but I don't want to hear the feedback like .... "It doesn't look real as movie"

I hv tried all my blazers again on my full dressed joker before sending out. They are all ok in fitting.

Kato

Back