Kate Austen from LOST by Nek74

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about picking that up, but do you know if the chest is smaller than the generic Caucasian one? The chest on that was crazy big!

Sure is! Pretty much the smallest bust I've seen in a 1/6 female body. Smaller than the Abigail Whistler body as well.

First peek at Kate! (Painted by someone who is not a member here).

kate303.jpg

Katelips.jpg

The wig isn't working out so well. Back to the drawing board.

Someone Who Is Not A Member Here is doing a fine job bringing out the likeness.
Might just be the angle that is throwing the sculpt off for me. If she's tilted forward, the way Evy is in the pic, it will probably slim the jawline.
Still, I can see Kate in there and SWINAMH's paint job is bangin'. Crazy-beautiful eyes and Freckles has freckles!

Thanks! When I have it in hand, I'll post more pics. I'm sure the sculpt actually has a narrower jawline. Please excuse the temporary wig, though...

Looks great AA! Can't wait to see in hand pics! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing some painted pics of the 'with sculpted hair' sculpt.

I like it Allison! :)

My only critique would be that her top lip should be more of a stretched "M" shape. I think that would add a lot to Kate's likeness. I really like the overall style though, it reminds me of a canvas painting!

Yeah you guys are right, the angle is making her chin look bigger :wink1:

The top lip started as it looks now, then the painter added more shape, but they looked way too pointy to me. I asked her to add a little more lip to the top again, like you are saying (a broad M). I also sent a photo of Kate with lips like you are describing, but in the end, the shape (points) completely went away. I am not dissatisfied, but I am glad to have the molded-hair Kate to try another look on. I am also going to see about the next one having light green eyes. I asked for hazel on this first one.

Thank you for these wonderful sculpts, Anthony!

WAY better pics AA! She looks great! (But she has a 5 head, it looks like the wig is just a touch too far back.)

Got my HT Sarah Connor pants and the regular hand to replace the 'bow and arrow' hand on my Whistler body!

Now to find some tank tops...

Anyone else have anything in progress??

Thanks for that Beeshaw! And now the reveal...
f88e310f.jpg

9b44daf9.jpg

a7eb1e43.jpg

More pics in the usual places. :wink1:

Last edited:
Back