Kate Austen from LOST by Nek74

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeshaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
What can I say? The man is on FIRE!!!!! :panic:

Details below the beautiful sculpt!

faceg.jpg

left01.jpg

right02.jpg

right01.jpg

anglek.jpg

:yess:

PRICE:
Each head is $35 USD

SHIPPING:

USA: $8
Canada and Elsewhere: $9

Note: Kate will be ready to ship along side Ben so if you're buying both sculpts the shipping will be the single cast price. Please make a note when paying Anthony.

Ben:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90097

PAYMENT:
Paypal: [email protected]

Please let me know if you're interested and I'll put you on the list as well as when you've sent payment. Once Anthony receives a few payments he will start the casting.

Interest List:

1 - beeshaw - SHIPPED
2 - dragonsleeper - SHIPPED
3 - AllisonAmy - SHIPPED
4 - Dashopkinsfan
5 - bwayne - SHIPPED

Last edited:
Re: Kate Austin from LOST by Nek74

Wow -- Nek is getting all my money this week! Please put me down for one! Will the neck be worked down a little so that we can use on figures that have the necks already attached?

LIST UPDATED

Wow -- Nek is getting all my money this week! Please put me down for one! Will the neck be worked down a little so that we can use on figures that have the necks already attached?

I'm not sure. You might want to PM Anthony and ask him. This is his first female sculpt and I know the bodies can be tricky. He passed along this pic to me with the others.

p2130956.jpg

And I just bought the Abigail Whistler body for Kate!

Last edited:

Looking good. You lostsies are having so much fun!

It's about time! lol We were stuck with Locke for a long time with promises of more. But that didn't work out. Then thankfully Anthony came along (thanks Cris!!) and he's been on fire ever since!

I just wish that more people would jump aboard. But it seems since the show is no longer on air there isn't nearly as much interest as their should be. And that makes me sad since there's a lot of work put into these. *sniffle* :monkey2

And list updated AA!

Shameless bump.

Really? Only 4 people so far? This is the kind of stuff that makes me bust out the crying Monkey. Don't make me do it...

Thanks guys! I can't wait to see some freckles!

The hair strand on the side of her face will be removable to make it easier to mold, cast and paint the head. The head will also be adjusted to fit most female necks.

Many thanks to AllisonAmy for the original commission! :wave

My bald one should be done sometime in March. I sure hope I can make that wig look decent.

Can't wait! I'm sure you'll make it work. :)

My Kate and Ben will both be going directly to GDB so hopefully we'll get some painted pics relatively soon.

I have an Abigail Whistler body on it's way to me now. I just need to find 2 tank tops (Kate liked the layered look apparently) and some Jeans and I should be good! Odds are I'll shop at SithLordMacGuyver's site for those. https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

Thanks guys! I can't wait to see some freckles!

The hair strand on the side of her face will be removable to make it easier to mold, cast and paint the head. The head will also be adjusted to fit most female necks.

Many thanks to AllisonAmy for the original commission! :wave

Great! totally misread that at first I thought it would not be included..

Thanks AA

Back