Karma fears my host shottie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say Yippy followed by ill jedi. Yippy is a consistant pain in the ass where as ill can have off nights. Also, Yippy pisses ill off to no end so Yippy has a slight edge :lol
:lecture :lecture :lecture

I still love the bastard though!

Damn, know I haven't played in a while, but does not showing up drop me down on the list.....? :monkey2
No, you really suck that bad.

In all honesty I think the two players that frustrate me the most are Karma and Fingaz. I can't even begin to count how many times I have snuck up on either of them and shot them 3-4 times with active shottie at point blank range and nothing happens. They they turn and shoot once and I explode.

Or also how many times we may go head to head and I have active once again ( they may too ) and I'll shoot while aiming and get a direct upperbody/head shot with the shottie and nothing. They shoot a split second later and I explode.

It drives me crazy and they are the two that for some reason seem totally impervious to active reload shotgun shots. All the "iron undapants" and "back armor" jokes aside it really does get frustrating sometimes how those two just seem to have bullets bounce off them.

Yippy and Fingaz are tops in frustration level for me. Just wait 'til I get a hardline connection ^^^^^es!! :cuss :D

I'll never have that. I'll always be wireless and about 3mb at best. No idea when my ISP will have a speed upgrade on my DSL service and I am not running cat 5 through my house just for a connection.

In all honesty I think the two players that frustrate me the most are Karma and Fingaz. I can't even begin to count how many times I have snuck up on either of them and shot them 3-4 times with active shottie at point blank range and nothing happens. They they turn and shoot once and I explode.

Or also how many times we may go head to head and I have active once again ( they may too ) and I'll shoot while aiming and get a direct upperbody/head shot with the shottie and nothing. They shoot a split second later and I explode.

It drives me crazy and they are the two that for some reason seem totally impervious to active reload shotgun shots. All the "iron undapants" and "back armor" jokes aside it really does get frustrating sometimes how those two just seem to have bullets bounce off them.

:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy

I don't know how that active thing works (or frag tag):eek:

I'm 3 posts late, but I dedicate my 5k to all my fellow Brotherhood douches. Without you guys, I wouldn't be such a ****** myself. And for this, I am proud.

:rock :duff

Back