Karma fears my host shottie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dream on....I'm a 7.5/10....your a 4 :lol

First, it's "you're" and not "your" in this case. :lecture

Second, if you're giving a rating to how attractive another man is, I'd say it's something you're used to doing. Yep, you're a member of the gay community for sure.

First, it's "you're" and not "your" in this case. :lecture

Second, if you're giving a ratting to how attractive another man is, I'd say it's something you're used to doing. Yep, you're a member of the gay community for sure.

yeah way to go genius speller...give me pointers eh? :lol:lol:lol

The best part is that you're not saying that you're not a member of the gay community. I knew it had to be true. Only gay men rate other men. :lol

don't have to defend myself...you wanna convince yourself I'm gay...go for it...but it's false hope my friend :D

don't have to defend myself...you wanna convince yourself I'm gay...go for it...but it's false hope my friend :D

P!tu already told us about the weekend you and he spent in Jamaica. He said he'd post the pics, but he said you would not be willing to spend another weekend with him if he did.

P!tu already told us about the weekend you and he spent in Jamaica. He said he'd post the pics, but he said you would not be willing to spend another weekend with him if he did.

yep that rum & hash was some crazy sh@t :lol:lol
those Jamaican girls...wow

As probably the worst player, the players I fear the most are (in no particular order) Yippy, Ill, Karma, Kain, Fingaz, Bad Moon, Bagels, McHavyck, DA, Croft, Conger, Josh, Loki, Fritz, Kit, Spartan Rex, p!tu and Jen!!!! :google Did I forget anybody???

Damn, know I haven't played in a while, but does not showing up drop me down on the list.....? :monkey2

Back