Karate Kid 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are just incredible. I can't wait to get them. I'm going with a TTL body, which do you think will match Daniel better: brown or light? I have the light bodies and they have a bit of an orangy color to them...

Looks nice!!

Any chance of seing a True type version?

These work with TT figures, not sure what do you mean?

These are just incredible. I can't wait to get them. I'm going with a TTL body, which do you think will match Daniel better: brown or light? I have the light bodies and they have a bit of an orangy color to them...

Yes indeed!!
I'm going to use a Slim TT, I think it's the closest to Daniel's complexion.
The only problem is the feet.
I wish I had a spare Slim Billie Jean HT body with sculpted neck though...

Brown is closer to a TT color-wise.

Come on spenser I'm itching to see the miyagi painted.:panic:
pm sent:)

Heres a funny vid that tickled me:)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/V0lw8evUfH0?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/V0lw8evUfH0?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

here he is...

kkmiyagipainted01.jpg

These work with TT figures, not sure what do you mean?

You are right, sorry, i do not own any true type figures, only muscular figures like the T-800 or King Leonidas, which made me think all HT bodies had invisible neck joints. The problem is that i if i buy him i want to pose him doing the Crane kick, which will expose the joint since his neck is exposed in those clothes :/

here he is...

kkmiyagipainted01.jpg

Pure awesomeness!!!
:bow

You are right, sorry, i do not own any true type figures, only muscular figures like the T-800 or King Leonidas, which made me think all HT bodies had invisible neck joints. The problem is that i if i buy him i want to pose him doing the Crane kick, which will expose the joint since his neck is exposed in those clothes :/

For Daniel San you would need a Slim Truetype, like the one from the Billie Jean Michael Jackson... other wise it would look too bulky.

Has anyone put the Gi (the kung fu fighters one) on a slim? If so could you post pics? I'm trying to decide on whether or not i should drop the cash on a slim because i don't have any tailoring skills.

Just a heads up my mom is making a few Gis that will have the Miyagi family crest on the back. The first one will be done Monday and she said it will be around $25.

Has anyone put the Gi (the kung fu fighters one) on a slim? If so could you post pics? I'm trying to decide on whether or not i should drop the cash on a slim because i don't have any tailoring skills.

Don't have a slim figure either but thought I'd try out the gi on this female figure to see what it looks like.

This gi is the Crazyowner Martial - Fighting Uniform its a bit baggy but works for me.

Did this idea die? I would be all over some karate kid figures. Please let me know what's up if anyone knows.

Back